Pmar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

see below

3 REPLIES 3

Pmar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

For WebIQ licensing via ctrlX license management, some special settings have to be made. Please read the following PDF document:
WebIQ Installation and Licensing settings for ctrlX” (PDF)

You can find the latest version of the document in the WebIQ download area of the Collaboration Room
How do I get access to the Collaboration Room? (see FAQ)

What licenses do I need for a WebIQ HMI project:

Pmar_1-1667571630717.png

Notes:

• The ctrlX CORE based Designer license
    • can be configured optionally (see “WebIQ Installation and Licensing settings for ctrlX” in Collaboration Room)
    • requires an online connection to the ctrlX CORE (with activated WebIQ Server license)
  • The PC-based Designer license is based on a rental model with a term of one year
  • WebIQ Server licenses have no time limit
  • ctrlX PC licensing requires additionally
    • ctrlX WORKS installation on the target PC (for local PC licence administration)
    • Initial PC-registration in Licensing Center (UUID of the PC corresponds to the serial number of the ctrlX CORE in the Licensing Center)
  • There is only one WebIQ setup file for the PC-based Designer and Server installation
    • During installation special ctrlX WORKS settings must be made  (see “WebIQ Installation and Licensing settings for ctrlX” in Collaboration Room)

Further links to ctrlX licensing:

Get an App and App License via ctrlX Store
Quick Start Guide Licensing Center
First steps after ordering a license
Activate an App License for your ctrlX CORE
Activation of PC based licenses via ctrlX WORKS
Try out ctrlX Apps by means of 10 days trial licenses

Basic licensing knowledge and service requests (Helpdesk)

HmiGuide
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I attached the current version of “WebIQ Installation and Licensing settings for ctrlX” (PDF)

One additional important hint: When you want to connect to WebIQ server running on ctrlX, you must create a special WebIQ Designer shortcut. This is described in the PDF, too. Alternatifely, just unzip "NewWebIQ-Designer-shortcut.zip" and start included script "NewWebIQ-Designer-shortcut.vbs".

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist