Bosch Rexroth | ctrlX CORE | Licensing
05-04-2021 01:53 PM
How do I add an App License to my ctrlX CORE?
- Go to the Bosch Rexroth Licensing Center and log in (Bosch Rexroth Licensing Center)
- View the entitlement you would like to add under “Activations & Entitlements”. Then click on “List Entitlements”. Here you will find an overview of all your App Licenses, including their product name and activation ID.
- Go to “Devices” and find the device which you want to add an Entitlement to.
- Select a device and click on “Actions”.
- Select “Map Entitlements".
- Put in the amount of entitlements you would like to add to your device and press “SAVE” at the bottom.
- You will now be directed back to your device overview. As a last step, download the capability response via “Action” and then “Download Capability Response”. A .bin file will download.
- If you bought the Smart HMI license you can add it via a REST client. After Release Milestone 21.07 (system version 1.12) this step can be done via the Web UI of ctrlX CORE. For other licenses it is sufficient to map them in the license center as described above.
Hi, I am the product owner of the ctrlX Store and Licensing!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.