How can I get Apps?
Currently our apps are available for Bosch Rexroth Customers.
They are available via download from the Collaboration Room in myRexroth. Click on the GET IT NOW button after selecting an app to access the collaboration room.
If you are not a customer yet please contact your local sales responsible from Bosch Rexroth. You are not a customer yet, if you cannot log into the myRexroth area and this message appears:
Select one of the two ways to become a customer:
- Link to worldwide contact search (at Product Groups please select only "Electric Drives and Controls")
- Email request form (open email form, fill in necessary data and send email...)
How can I enable the ADD TO BASKET Button?
ADD TO BASKET Button is based on a trusted 3rd party service.
Therefore you need to enable the support of marketing and 3rd party cookies.
- Enable marketing cookie support on the website bottom
- Enable 3rd party cookie support in your browser
- In rare cases it is necessary to refresh the cookie setting completely.
- Go the start page of the community
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL to open the cookie management dialogue for your browser
- Delete all cookies for the community
- If you don't want to enable the cookie support, please copy the related material number R911... directly in the shop portal.
What is the difference between an App and a App License?
To use an app you must first purchase an app license. While your order is being processed you can download the app from our MyRexroth Collaboration Room. In your ctrlX CORE you can then upload the capability response of your license.
The license gives you the right to activate and use the app on your device.
How can I get App Licenses?
Find the Quick Guide here
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.