Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

problem with licence activation in WEBIQ runtime server manager

problem with licence activation in WEBIQ runtime server manager

Axay
Established Member

Hello, 

when i open webIQ runtime via CORE i have to activate license first. i tried with online activation and received this error.

please check below image and give me solution.

Axay_0-1675250048529.png

6 REPLIES 6

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

This means the following:

I think you might want to use ctrlX licensing instead - see the linked article for details.

Axay
Established Member

i already install WEBIQ SERVER app in ctrlX CORE also i uploaded response file to activate license in the CORE. 

when i open WEBIQ runtime manager from CORE i have below window.

Axay_0-1675258677324.png

i have to upload project from Designer app if i am right.

but i can not able to access designer app.

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

The screenshot clearly shows that you did not access the HMI on your ctrlX, but obviously on your local system instead. That's why I asked for the URL which you did not provide, unfortunately.

You can upload the HMI via two ways:
1. via WebIQ Designer's built-in Remote Manager
2. exporting it in WebIQ Designer as a ZIP file, opening the ctrlX Runtime Manager in your browser, logging in, uploading the ZIP file through the Upload button shown on your screenshot

Then you have to start the project - which can be done via both ways.

Axay
Established Member

http://192.168.1.1:10123/.webui/ 

above is the URL also when i open Designer sortcut i can not do any thing as you can seein the picture.

Axay_0-1675264031735.png

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

Please familiarize yourself with the licenses with ctrlX under the link above.

These options exist:

1. Connect directly to WebIQ on ctrlX using the parameters --ws-host and --ws-port - a Designer license is included here with ctrlX

2. Use WebIQ Designer to connect to your local WebIQ Server instance to develop HMIs without a connection to ctrlX -> you need to purchase a separate WebIQ Designer license to do that

So if you simply start WebIQ Designer after installing it you need a separate license. Only if you connect directly to your ctrlX you can use WebIQ Designer without having to purchase an additional license.

HmiGuide
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

The ctrlX environment differes form standard WebIQ environment. See article  SOLVED How can I license WebIQ for ctrlX?  We are currently looking for a way how to make the startup with WebIQ in ctrlX enviroment more intuitive.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist