I'm using the Motion App V1.12.7 (+ PLC Axis Template) to control two axes (one linear/one rotary with modulo 360°).
For the linear axis everything just works fine and I can control it via PLC or Motion App or directly in EasySetup mode.
For the Modulo axis there are no problems using the EasySetup mode. But if I control it via MotionApp/PLC (Jog and/or Positioning) the Axis shows strange behavior at the Point the modulo limit is reached (360°->0° or 0°->360°) in both directions negativ/positiv. See the traces attached. Feels like it tries to change direction for a short term.
I set the modulo in the Motion App at 360° same as in the Drive engineering (see pictures). Any idea, which parameter(s) i got wrong? Like I mentioned, the behavior in EasySetup mode is normal.
Thx for the support in advance and regards 🙂
Solved! Go to Solution.
I don't know which Mode you use in the EasyStartUp. But E.g. the Jog-Functionality is realised in EasyStartUp Mode via "Velocity Mode".
When you using Jog-Functionality in the CtrlX the Positionsetpoint is transfered to the Drive.
And in the drive the position controller is active.
In your pictures the value from the ctrlX (S-0-0047) seems to be correct. So I suppose the problem in the drive,
but only with actual information it is difficult to catch the problem.
So you can send us a parameterfile of your drive or you can contact me then I can try to investigate it with you.
I couldn't reproduce your problem. Could you send me a Oscilloscop-meassurement with the following parameter in the error case:
Did you use the P-0-0059, because your Trigger of the oscilloscop is configured to this value. And this parameter is normally always zero?
the problem seems to be the ctrlX, because P-0-0047 (position setpoint control) goes from app. 324 to 0.
But I couldn't reproduce it. In my environment with MOT-V-0112.7 it works in a proper way.
Maybe you can try to delete the axis and generate it again
deleting the Axis in the Motion App didn't work, but reloading the default parameters in the DRIVE Engineering did.
Somehow the Processdataconfiguration of the EtherCat interface was displaced. The data between Motion App and DRIVE Engineering had somekind of offset or sth. like that (See picture attached). The application Profile was set to "Servodrive Profil" in the old an new configuration, yet the interface looks different now and it works.
Thanks for your ideas and support!