WebIQ Server is a runtime app and runs your outstanding web HMIs, which you have created with the engineering app WebIQ Designer on the ctrlX CORE controller on your machine or in your plant.
- HMI runtime app for ctrlX CORE
- Powerful web- and websocket server
- OPC UA interface
- Secure SSL/TLS encryption
- User and rights management, ACL (access control lists)
- Storing of events, alarms, historical alarms
- Data recorder (trends, historical data manager)
- Recipe manager
- Powerful API for data and configuration access
- Available in Linux Snap format for ctrlX CORE
“WebIQ Creates Web HMIs in A Smarter Way”
WebIQ is a visualization software for industrial web HMIs and a standard feature of ctrlX CORE. WebIQ combines the established functionality of a complete HMI/SCADA system with the power of web technology. With WebIQ you can create outstanding web-based HMIs: from simple process control with a few controls to sophisticated visualization for production machines and plants.
The visualization software consists of two components (apps):
- WebIQ Server: The runtime app for web HMIs, which is installed directly on the ctrlX CORE controller.
- WebIQ Designer: The intuitive engineering app for developing web HMIs without programming expertise.
Toolbox for Outstanding HMI Design
Create web HMIs with WebIQ, which differentiate you through good design in crowded markets.
Key to The World of Web HMIs
Start with WebIQ without programming expertise: configure your Web HMI instead of programming.
Your Anytime-and-Everywhere HMI
Create a single web HMI for different display sizes and mobile devices using responsive design with WebIQ.
Standards for Sustainable HMI Development
No dependencies: WebIQ relies 100% on standard web technologies and uses OPC UA by default.
HMI Development Without Limits
Customize your Web HMI with WebIQ: Build your own widgets and themes or integrate widgets from other well-established frameworks and libraries.
Created for the Digital Transformation
100% offline-capable (Edge-based: HMI server doesn’t run in the cloud, but on your machine) + server-side API, which enables data access by any system (real-time data hub).
Notes on WebIQ Server (runtime) licensing
WebIQ Server licenses
Bosch Rexroth offers a wide range of WebIQ Server licenses for the operation of web HMI runtime applications. These licenses are offered depending on the target system with different numbers of process tags. All WebIQ Server licenses include 2 web clients (web browser connections) and 2 IO handlers (OPC UA connections).
The upper limit for process tags, web clients and IO handlers depends on the load of the target system. Please note that the upper limit of 1000 tags should not be exceeded on ctrlX CORE X3 for performance reasons. For larger projects, the more powerful PC licenses are available.
The ctrlX CORE based Server license also includes a Designer license for project creation.
WebIQ add-on licenses
Add-on licenses are available for additional web clients and additional IO handlers (OPC UA connections).
Flexible license handling
WebIQ Server licenses can be combined and activated as desired, e.g. ctrlX CORE based Server license with 500 tags + 150 tags + 150 tags + 3 web clients + 3 web clients. Resulting functionality: 800 tags + 8 web browser connections + 2 OPC UA connections.
WebIQ Designer licensing
The WebIQ Designer can be used to create HMI projects for all ctrlX HMI target systems like ctrlX CORE, ctrlX CORE Virtual and PC-HMI.
Please follow the link to WebIQ Designer for more information.
For WebIQ license activation on a Windows PC a ctrlX WORKS installation is additionally required.
Latest updates for version 2.15
- Improved Usability – redesigned widget list for easier access
- Code Manager – multiple CSS classes usable in a single stylesheet
- Composite Widget – improved widget configuration when using placeholders
- Auto Complete – new function available for several selection lists
- Localizations – optimized input of multilingual texts in text widgets and alarm manager
- Styling IQ Widgets – quick transfer of style sheets from one widget instance to another
- WebIQ Server Logon – single-sign-on via Windows Active Directory (LDAP) available
- WebIQ for ctrlX AUTOMATION by Smart HMI GmbH
- Get started with WebIQ – Documentation
- How to collection for HMI
Empowering HMI Excellence
Smart HMI is a team of experts for the development, enablement and integration of 100% Web-Technology based Software, which empowers every customer to easily create future-oriented industrial HMI solutions. The Software Platform WebIQ – developed by Smart HMI -is a 100% Web-Technology based, forward-looking Visualization-System with comprehensive Design-possibilities to create industrial Web HMI’s.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.