DC-AE_ctrlX-World_Hero_01_1544x548.jpg

ctrlX CORE - OPC UA Server App

Sunnykate
Community Manager

The OPC UA Server App offers standardized and secure communication in accordance with the OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) standard. As an OPC UA server, the ctrlX CORE provides all connected OPC UA clients with all device data. Typical clients are HMI, manufacturing execution (MES) or data aquisition systems. Together with the OPC UA Client App standardized machine-to-machine (M2M) communication is possible. 

The OPC UA Server supports the following features:
  • OPC UA data access
  • OPC UA discovery services including browsing of data
  • Encrypted communication
  • Handling of certificates
  • User identification and authorization
  • Access to all data layer information including plc, motion, system and user app data

A test client to evaluate and verify OPC UA communication is available here.
Support of OPC UA method services and PubSub mechanism is in preparation.

Screenshot_OPC UA Server.png

DC-AE_ctrlX_WORKS_OPC_UA_Server_Icon_202004.png
ctrlX CORE - OPC UA Server App
R911402876 - FWS-XC*-APP-UAS***-V-01RS-NN

GET IT NOW

Not registered for download yet? Instruction here

ctrlX CORE - OPC UA Server License
R911397816 - SWL-XC*-UAS-OPCUASERVER**-NNNN

Please make sure your third-party cookies are enabled to use the ADD TO BASKET function > Instructions

Prerequisites
Support

Forum Communication

Related Links
Sunnykate
Sunnykate
Hi there, I am a member of the ctrlX AUTOMATION Community team. Feel free to contact me via private message, if you need any support.

Must Read

4 Comments
jimiDMBthing

Hello, 

Where can I download the OPC UA test client mentioned above?

PedroReboredo
Community Moderator

Hi jimiDMBthing, the mentioned Client will be available soon for download. Meanwhile you can use our OPC UA Test Client that is available with our IndraWorks Engineering Suite installation.
Regards, Pedro

dean
New Poster

Nice app! Any updates on method calls. When will they be available?

PedroReboredo
Community Moderator

Cool! The version that's available within the IndraWorks installation is always the last release version (for public). There will be updates in future because everybody loves this Client App. The colleagues are as always hardly working behind the scenes. If you are a Bosch employee I'll send you the link where you can find the pre-releases.

Trending

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist