The OPC UA Server App offers standardized and secure communication in accordance with the OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) standard. As an OPC UA server, the ctrlX CORE provides all connected OPC UA clients with all device data. Typical clients are HMI, manufacturing execution (MES) or data aquisition systems. Together with the OPC UA Client App standardized machine-to-machine (M2M) communication is possible.
The OPC UA Server supports the following features
- OPC UA data access
- OPC UA discovery services including browsing of data
- Encrypted communication
- Handling of certificates
- User identification and authorization
- Access to all data layer information including plc, motion, system and user app data
A test client to evaluate and verify OPC UA communication is available here.
Support of OPC UA method services and PubSub mechanism is in preparation.
|ctrlX AUTOMATION - OPC UA Server
GET IT NOW
Not registered for download yet? Instruction here
|ctrlX OS License - OPC UA Server
R911397816 - SWL-XC*-UAS-OPCUASERVER**-NNNN
Please make sure your third-party cookies are enabled to use the ADD TO BASKET function > Instructions
Latest features in version 0120.3
- Supports multi-dimensional arrays (matrices) as data type
- Access to PLC methods with parameters from PLC type ENUM
- Support of Data Layer BulkRead and BulkWrite if several nodes are requested in one service
- Methods can be added dynamically at runtime
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.