- Engineering toolbox to develop outstanding web HMIs.
- Intuitive graphical WYSIWYG Editor with Drag&Drop.
- More than 50 web widgets integrated, partly available in several variants.
- Sophisticated configuration, layout- and styling-options.
- Composite widget function for creating own widget library.
- Integrated code editor for custom scripts and styles (CSS).
- Manage alarms, trends, user, recipes, localizations, structures and process variables.
- OPC UA variable browser and import.
“WebIQ Creates Web HMIs in A Smarter Way”
WebIQ is a visualization software for industrial web HMIs and a standard feature of ctrlX CORE. WebIQ combines the established functionality of a complete HMI/SCADA system with the power of web technology. With WebIQ you can create outstanding web-based HMIs: from simple process control with a few controls to sophisticated visualization for production machines and plants.
The visualization software consists of two components (apps):
- WebIQ Server: The runtime app for web HMIs, which is installed directly on the ctrlX CORE controller.
- WebIQ Designer: The intuitive engineering app for developing web HMIs without programming expertise.
Toolbox for Outstanding HMI Design
Create web HMIs with WebIQ, which differentiate you through good design in crowded markets.
Key to The World of Web HMIs
Start with WebIQ without programming expertise: configure your Web HMI instead of programming.
Your Anytime-and-Everywhere HMI
Create a single web HMI for different display sizes and mobile devices using responsive design with WebIQ.
Standards for Sustainable HMI Development
No dependencies: WebIQ relies 100% on standard web technologies and uses OPC UA by default.
HMI Development Without Limits
Customize your Web HMI with WebIQ: Build your own widgets and themes or integrate widgets from other well-established frameworks and libraries.
Created for the Digital Transformation
100% offline-capable (Edge-based: HMI server doesn’t run in the cloud, but on your machine) + server-side API, which enables data access by any system (real-time data hub).
Notes on WebIQ Designer (developer) licensing
The WebIQ Designer can be used to create HMI projects for the ctrlX HMI target systems ctrlX CORE, ctrlX CORE Virtual and PC-HMI.
With regard to licensing, some target specific characteristics have to be considered:
WebIQ Designer licensing for ctrlX CORE based HMI
The Designer license is part of the WebIQ Server license on the ctrlX CORE. Basically no additional Designer license is required for the ctrlX CORE based HMI project creation. However, this requires an online connection to the ctrlX CORE controller.
The PC based Designer license can be used optionally and enables HMI project creation independently from the WebIQ Server license running on ctrlX CORE.
WebIQ Designer licensing for ctrlX COREvirtual
The CORE virtual can be used for 4 h without licensing. During these 4 hours, existing WebIQ projects can be tested without any restriction. However, the 4h mode is not supported by WebIQ Designer. The PC-based Designer license is available for project creation.
WebIQ Designer licensing for PC based HMI
With the PC-based HMI, the licenses for WebIQ Designer and WebIQ Server are separate.
The PC-based Designer license is available for project creation.
Boundary conditions of the PC based Designer licensing
- The Designer license is based on a rental model with a term of one year.
- For license activation a ctrlX WORKS installation on the PC is additionally required.
|Smart HMI - WebIQ Designer
GET IT NOW
Not registered for download yet? Instruction here
|Smart HMI PC License - WebIQ Designer - 1 Year
R911417142 - SWL-W-PC*-WIQ**DESIGNER**-Y1NN
Please make sure your third-party cookies are enabled to use the ADD TO BASKET function > Instructions
Latest updates for version 2.15
- Improved Usability – redesigned widget list for easier access
- Code Manager – multiple CSS classes usable in a single stylesheet
- Composite Widget – improved widget configuration when using placeholders
- Auto Complete – new function available for several selection lists
- Localizations – optimized input of multilingual texts in text widgets and alarm manager
- Styling IQ Widgets – quick transfer of style sheets from one widget instance to another
- WebIQ Server Logon – single-sign-on via Windows Active Directory (LDAP) available
- WebIQ for ctrlX AUTOMATION by Smart HMI GmbH
- Get started with WebIQ – Documentation
- How to create your first HMI project
- How to browse variables, arrays and structures in OPC UA
- How to add multiple languages
Empowering HMI Excellence
Smart HMI is a team of experts for the development, enablement and integration of 100% Web-Technology based Software, which empowers every customer to easily create future-oriented industrial HMI solutions. The Software Platform WebIQ – developed by Smart HMI -is a 100% Web-Technology based, forward-looking Visualization-System with comprehensive Design-possibilities to create industrial Web HMI’s.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.