cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Connection to WebIQ Designer gets interrupted

Connection to WebIQ Designer gets interrupted

Hulk

Sorry for jumping in. But I also have the same issue. Im currently using ctrlX core with web IQ. My web IQ can run few hours then it can not connect to the server. After that I restart ctrlX core then problem is disappeared. 

I'm just thinking it may not be a issue from firewall or anti-virus software. Do you know what is the problem actually?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

HmiGuide
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Your description sound more than this issue, which is fixed with WebIQ 2.14. WebIQ-runtime-gets-unreachable

For the future. Please provide the WebIQ version you are using.

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

@Hulk It's impossible to know from the few details provided what the reason might be. Only after you've disabled all firewall and anti-virus software it actually makes sense to investigate this further, because if they cause the issue WebIQ can do nothing about that. Like @HmiGuide for me this also sounds more like the issue that's already been fixed a couple of weeks ago.

In general, whenever you're facing any issue you should try to reproduce it with the latest version before reporting it as it might already have been fixed and always provide as much information as possible (WebIQ version, ctrlX firmware version, connect.log, designer.log, affected HMI, detailed description of the issue so that someone who does not know your HMI can reproduce it. Because if we can't reproduce it, we can't fix it.)

Also, can you please no comment on a solved issue with when it's unclear if it's the same cause - simply create a new thread for that.

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Moved to own topic from this one.

Is this still an issue or can this topic be closed.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist