Hey, two days ago I had a online meeting with guys from software development. We found an "error" at my system: The problems are caused by user admin rights and maybe some wrong settings in windows UAC. We cleared the cache data (with admin rights), then we changed my user-account to a standard-user. After a reboot and starting of I/O Engineering everything went well. So maybe you should delete the cache, change your account to a standard-user. Restart your PC and try to open I/O Engineering. The both guys told me they wanna check this issue internally. They also wanna make a FAQ and a posting here in forum. I think they'll also post a "offical solution".
... View more