Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CoE drive does not switch power on

CoE drive does not switch power on

joelfernandez
New Poster

Hello @CodeShepherd,

I tried the same configure than Eric, but I have news errors. These errors are not the same but I can't to solve. Errors are:

joelfernandez_0-1728541505312.png

joelfernandez_1-1728541534022.png

Any ideas?

10 REPLIES 10

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Moved to own topic from "Cannot switch to "Running" configuring a ctrlX Drive in CoE with FSoE".

Please tell us the used ctrlX OS app versions or add a system report of your system (How to generate a system report and switch on additional traces).

Hello @CodeShepherd,

I attach the system report of the ctrlX.

Thanks.

From control side we could see a problem in the first place, you could add the diagnostic message of the drive to the cyclic data and the axisprofile to get all drive error messages into the controls diagnostic logbook.

Did you check if DC bus is loaded at the drive? Is the drive in a non safety state? Could you add a parameter save of all drive parameters after trying to switch power on?

Hello @CodeShepherd,

I put the diagnostic message but it doesn't change when the error appears. It's strange because when the error appears, the drive is in Ab and ready for operation. The diagnostic message that I have is: 16#C00A0012

The drive have DC and it doesn't have a safety state because is in Ab. I attach the backup of the drive (because I only work with 1 ctrlX Drive).

Thanks.

Good morning, i guess it is the missing mapping of Mode of Operation (0x6060) and Mode of Operation Dispaly (0x6061) in the axisprofile. Add this two parameters to the cyclic data of your io-project for the CoE drive and than map it to the axisprofile.

Hello @Michael_A,

I tried to mapping the Mode of Operation and Mode of Operation Display and I can't work with them, because when I add these parameters in the IO, the safex doesn't have connection with the drive (safex with yellow LED) and it's not working. If I don't add these two parameters the safex works and communicates with drive and ctrlX (safex with green LED).

Also, I tried the same configuration with Ethercat SoE instead of Ethercat CoE and I can’t move the drive with motion. I can activate the drive, but I got an error, the same error had Eric in his drive.

joelfernandez_0-1728915470663.png

The problem is when I got this error I can’t reset, I switch off the system (Safex, Drive and ctrlX) and I switch on the system but I can’t activate the drive again. The drive is in StandStill_Pending when I activate the power in the drive (also I activate the Quick Stop option because @ericvergara  told me this is the bit that can power the axis). 

joelfernandez_1-1728915665349.png

Hello, can you try to disable the safety on the drive and enable the drive without safety. In the parameterfile there are FSoE connection errors.
Let's try first without safety to switch to running and power. 

Hello @Michael_A,

If I try to move with safety, the drive is enable and the motor can move. The problem is when the safety is enable and active. Any ideas?

May be we should do a teams meeting so that i can have a look on your system.

Hello Michael,

I sent you my mail to do a meeting.

Thanks.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist