Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

0x0026 Inconsistent Settings is shown using ethercat COE for ctrlX driver plus

0x0026 Inconsistent Settings is shown using ethercat COE for ctrlX driver plus

sun_lei
Established Member

Hello,

For the following configuration: ctrlX Drive plus  with EtherCAT CoE (Cia402 profile)

There is a error message  shown  for the axis when ethercat communicate transfer from init to OP .

The driver firmware is 03v16 ,   the core runtime is 1.20  , the ethercatmaster app & motion app is 1.20.

Some picture in attachment file will show more messages .

And the same hardware&app run with ethercat SOE is ok .

5 REPLIES 5

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

The error is pointing to a parametrization problem in the ctrlX DRIVE. What error is shown? Could you send us a parameter file with all parameters?

Please also have a look to this topic for general ctrlX MOTION settings for especially 3rd party CoE drives.

Hello CodeShepherd

The driver always show be CM mode and can transfer to bb status manually by ctrlX Driver engineer.

Attachment file is the driver parameter.

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

On a first look we cannot see a problem in the provided file. But as your description is pointing to some, could you please send me private message with your contact data so we can have an online meeting and a look to your system?

Hi, 

By looking at your parameter file, I found there are lot of invalid parameters.. I suggest you to do a "Basic Parameter loading".

The possible cause could be that after changing the master communication to EtherCAT CoE, the "Basic parameter loading" might have been missed.

Siva_1-1683884009272.png

I hope this step will fix the problem. Its a surprise why these invalid parameters are not shown while swtiching to OM in the Drive.

sun_lei
Established Member

Hello,

We try to load basic parameter for more times today and move axis with easystarup mode first and then the ethercat coe communication works o.k for the slave axis.

And there is a item need to be check in the datalayer ,  please see attachment picture.   

Thanks your support and suggest~   

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist