Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

How to use CtrlXCore Sd-Card?

How to use CtrlXCore Sd-Card?

Max1
Long-established Member

Hello CtrlX Team

I have a question,I want to know how to use the Sd-Card in the CtrlXcore CF01 Plug?

What does it do when it be used?

Please see the Picture.

10 REPLIES 10

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

See our online documentation for information about SD card and USB usage.

Max1
Long-established Member

Thanks,I will have a try.

Hi, 

In case you're building a custom app the plug should be: removable-media. 

If you want to write data from an app to the usb stick you have to:

• ensure the app has the right rights to do it: usually the official apps does have this feature
  • insert your device and mount it
  • Then you should be able to write in /media/yourdevicename/

I suggest you to try first with the official node-red app first.

There are not many apps with this necessity. 

Mauro

Max1
Long-established Member

Hello 

Is there a detial Operation manual tell me how to step by step to accomplished?

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Did you check manual mentioned above for general usage? Could you tell us from where you like to use the SD-card?

See this topic where different possibilities are listed for general file access.

Max1
Long-established Member

Hello

I want to used ctrlxcore SD-Card just like I used MLC75 PLC CF-Card,when the services guys need to maintenance the machine,They don't use the source PLC code and Drive Configuration files, and a new ctrlxcore can read  SD-Card files to restart by automatic.

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

In the MLC the CF card was the main working storage of the control and in the ctrlX CORE there is an internal flash for the system, so it cannot be used exactly the same way. But he µSD card can be used as extension or for restoration. See Topic "Backup/Restore after Hardware Fail" for your use case.

Max1
Long-established Member

Hello

I can't see the topic.

Max1_0-1675817584186.png

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Should work now. Please try again.

Are there any news or can this topic be closed?

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist