cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

displaying Tables

displaying Tables

Hi im trying to display values to a table, is there any packages or ways to do this without creating alot of text fields? have alot of values to display

7 REPLIES 7

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

Currently WebIQ does not provide any table-like widget, you could however simply create a composite widget per line of the table-design and then use many of them to create a kind of virtual table layout.

HmiGuide
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

If you are familiar with JS programming you can create the output dynamically via JS.

Can you give me more information, so may I can provide you an JS example.

• How to you get the data? e.g. via OpcUA from the PLC via JS e.g. REST API calls
  • What's the format of the data? e.g. 2 dimensional array 1st dimension is row, 2nd dimension are columns
  • Amount of rows and columns
  • Common description of data, to get an idea what you want to display

right now data is taken from a OPCUA server, their measurements of sensors at various locations onthe machine. the customer would like to see the values visualised in a table, columns are the headers of sensor locations and time,  rows are the values. i have maybe 16-19 columns and rows will constantly be added until a user input.

hopefully that makes sense 😅

thanks for the help again

So it's only for output of data, not input. On on vacation until friday, but than I can provide you an demo program, which should fix your requests.

HmiGuide
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Here you find a demo prgram: HowTo-display-content-in-a-table

@mildlyjonathan Does the example fit all your requestes?

Hi been away from office for awhile will take a look at as soon as possible!

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist