Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Connection to server interrupted

Connection to server interrupted

YO-LS
Established Member

Hello community,

I currently facing problem in WebIQ log in window which it showing "Connection to server interrupted"

YOLS_0-1700662352981.png

Other than that, I also saw that the WebIQ Runtime app in WebIQ cannot be start also.

I had verified that the problem was happened on the ctrlX CORE side due to my laptop can access into WebIQ designer when using another ctrlX CORE.

Information:
1. ctrlX CORE version: 1.20

2. WebIQ version: 2.14

3. using trial license

Hope someone meet this problem before and could resolve this issue

11 REPLIES 11

shahrulamri

Hi, I also got the same problem like YO-LS

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

You'll always get the message when WebIQ Designer cannot connect to WebIQ Server, in this case on your ctrlX. So if WebIQ is not running on your ctrlX you'll always get this error and there's nothing you can do about it besides starting WebIQ on ctrlX.

"Other than that, I also saw that the WebIQ Runtime app in WebIQ cannot be start also."
I don't understand this - did you want to say "the WebIQ Runtime app on the ctrlX cannot be started" ? In this case that's the reason you're getting the error.

If I understood that correctly what's shown on your ctrlX when you're trying to start WebIQ?

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

Please note that the reasons might be completely different. Possible reasons are:
- network issues
- different network which does not route traffic to your ctrlX
- antivirus or firewall software on the PC
- proxy or firewall on the network
- entering the wrong IP in the Designer shortcut
- WebIQ not running on ctrlX
- changing the ctrlX IP without changing the shortcut

Without providing as much information as possible from the very start helping you might become a long question-and-answer thread, so can you please provide all information you already have in detail including screenshots, logs, exact versions you're using (both server on ctrlX and WebIQ on the PC) etc.?

The most important thing to do in any such case is checking whether http://{CTRLX_IP}:10123 shows something in the browser or not.

YO-LS
Established Member

I had tried checking http://{192.168.1.1}:10123, it does not show anything.

YOLS_1-1700698645338.pngYOLS_2-1700698663922.png

YO-LS
Established Member

When I click on the WebIQ Runtime Manager, it shows below:

YOLS_0-1700698538172.png

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

So, nothing unexpected. WebIQ does not seem to be running on your ctrlX. Did you start it?
If it cannot be started which error is shown? Please provide all information and screenshots with as much detail as possible.

YO-LS
Established Member

Hi, these are all the information that I can think out. Feel free to let me know if you need more information.

Other than that, I had also notice there is a trace warning about remote agent. Not sure will this be one of the factor?

I had also attached a screen recording regarding my issue.

YOLS_0-1701663346767.png

Connection is no problem between Laptop and ctrlX CORE:

YOLS_1-1701663487653.jpeg

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Like mentioned by @webiq-sk your WebIQ server app is not running currently on the ctrlX CORE (shown in the pictures you shared). Did you already try to uninstall and install it again?

An overview of all system apps would be quite interesting. Or you could create a system report (See how to), so we can get some insights.

The remote agent has nothing to do with your issue as it is just telling the remote agent is app cannot reach the device portal server in the internet. 

YO-LS
Established Member

Hi,

Thanks for your information. I would like to provide more information and hope this could help in resolving this issue. Actually this ctrlX CORE is using for DevelopR softlaunch purpose. Out of 15 unit there are 4 unit having this issue. Feel free to let me know if you want to check with other ctrlX CORE that have this issue.

Kindly find the attached system report.

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

It looks like the WebIQ connect.json configuration file has been damaged in your installation:

webiqsk_0-1701846605182.png

This usually could only happen on unexpected power loss during setup, however we haven't seen this issue before.

Can you please uninstall and reinstall WebIQ and try again?

YO-LS
Established Member

Problem had been solved after reinstall WebIQ Runtime Manager. Thanks!

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist