Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

error executing ctrlX Works 1.8.3

error executing ctrlX Works 1.8.3

Flaac

Hi everyone,

after the installation of ctrlX Works (release 1.8.3) and opening the SW I get the following error message concerning a ddl file.

any hints on how to solve?

Many thanks!

Best regards

7 REPLIES 7

georkueh
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Flavio,

to analyze your issue there are some questions:

• Which install options did you select when installing ctrlX WORKS 1.8.3?
  • Did you perform an update or a new installation?
  • Did you try a repair installation?

kind regards

Hi,

I performed an update from previous version, since I got this error I already tried to do the repair procedure without success.

Thanks for the support.

Best regards

Jochen_Mueller
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello Flavio

sorry for the late answer.

Do you manage to install ctrlX WORKS? Or do you still have the problem?

I understand you got the problem during an update installatin from a privious version.

• From what version you make the upgrade? To what version?
  • Do you get the same problem if you make a new (parallel) installation?

Regards

Jochen

Hello Jochen,

thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I still have problem installing the software, as it always show the same error message.

I originally updated from version 1.6 to 1.8.

I tried several times doing uninstall/reinstall/repair and parallel installation without success.

Best regards

Flavio

Jochen_Mueller
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello Flavio

I have done this installation several times without problems. I'm afraid we have to investigate your problem via "try and error". 

Here please try to install with following package option and check where the problems appear to investiage the root cause.

• with the recommended packages (only ctrlX stuff without the G1 parts like indradrive help ... Here we have had some troubles in the past)
  • with some basics packages like
    • only ctrlX WORKS + COREvirtual
    • ctrlX WORKS + COREvirtual+ PLC/IO engineering
    • ctrlX WORKS + COREvirtual+ PLC/IO engineering + Drive engineering

Jochen_Mueller_0-1624974490997.png

Regards

Jochen

Hello Jochen,

I already tried the following:

• with the recommended packages 
  • with the following combinations of basics packages:
    • only ctrlX WORKS 
    • only ctrlX WORKS + COREvirtual
    • ctrlX WORKS + COREvirtual+ PLC/IO engineering
    • ctrlX WORKS + COREvirtual+ PLC/IO engineering + Drive engineering

At the end of the installation with each configuration the same message is displayed.

I remain available to investigate further.

Best Regards

Flavio

FooFighter
Established Member

Hello Flavio,

pleasae try installing the latest c++ redist https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads-2647da03-1eea-4433...

or diretlxy via: https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

Maybe this solves the issue that CefSharp.Core.dll can not be loaded.

If not, you can try to install the .NET Framework SDK 4.6.1 (It’s the developer version not only the redist version)

https://www.microsoft.com/it-IT/download/details.aspx?id=49978

Regards, Oliver

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist