Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

PLC isn´t reachable

PLC isn´t reachable

E_Stapel
Long-established Member

Hello everyone,

when I open the PLC Engineering tool in CtrlX Works and open a project, I have to enter an IP-Adress of the CtrlX CORE. When I enter the IP-adress of the ctrlX CORE the connection-test shows a succsessful https request but the PLC isn´t reachable (see picture below).

What could be the problem?

Thank you in advance.

11 REPLIES 11

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Could you please tell us which version of the ctrlX CORE system apps, PLC app and ctrlX WORKS you are using?

Is there a ctrlX CORE - PLC app installed on your ctrlX CORE?

E_Stapel
Long-established Member

Yes, there is a PLC App installed. The version of the different Apps isn´t the problem. We tried different versions and currently the 1.18.

For your information: CtrlX Core is running with port fowarding on port 8740.

So you are using a ctrlX COREvirtual in port forwarding mode with standard setting 8740:11740.
PLC app version have been different.
Can you please tell us which version of the

• ctrlX CORE system apps are used?
  • ctrlX WORKS is used? In later versions the communication dialogue go reworked.

E_Stapel
Long-established Member

No, we´re using the CtrlX CORE with port forwarding.

We´re using the Version 1.18 on the System-Apps as well as on the CtrlX WORKS / PLC APP.

Could you please tell us which and especially where the port forwarding settings were made in your real ctrlX CORE?

E_Stapel
Long-established Member

The port forwarding settings were made on a switch (Scalance), not on the CtrlX CORE directly. This switch redirects to port 8740.

georkueh
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi,

can you add a short video here or some screenshots to get an impression how you proceed?

E_Stapel
Long-established Member

Hi @georkueh,

for sure, in the attachement you will find the screenshots how I proceeded.

Is this still an issue or can this topic be closed?

jacaré
Long-established Member

it is still an issue

E_Stapel
Long-established Member

Hello @jacaré & @CodeShepherd,

with the new CtrlX WORKS update 1.20.2 the problem is fixed.

Thank you.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist