cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

ctrlX Configurator - Usability enhancement for project planning: Grouping of elements and others

ctrlX Configurator - Usability enhancement for project planning: Grouping of elements and others

August20
Established Member

I try to  set up a project consisting of first XCS, with in total 23 axis on DC bus, and a second XCS with in total 9 axis on DC bus. I discover lot of problems, pls check out project ID CTRLX1062918 for reference.

• Pls make possible to group elements, for coordinated placing in the grafical view. Otherwise you will not get overview, in case you started in unideal positions
  • make possible to group elements for duplication
  • the interaction with the Configurator is so slow, every action takes several seconds to be performed. So time you do not even know if the Configurator is still running or not. I tried out in Firefox and Chrome as well.
  • To connect 2 products, you need a lot of clicks, provide some function to make possible a sort of a list configuration of redundant tasks
  • XNF Filter can be choosen for that XCS - I know this is not sufficient for this number of axis - there is no chance to deselect XCS nor to insert a HNF
  •  
1 REPLY 1

NorbiS
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Please not the following answers to your comments:

1. Pls make possible to group elements, for coordinated placing in the grafical view. Otherwise you will not get overview, in case you started in unideal positions
    Answer: The feature for grouping and editing of several products is planned for a future release.
  2. make possible to group elements for duplication
    Answer: see above
  3. the interaction with the Configurator is so slow, every action takes several seconds to be performed. So time you do not even know if the Configurator is still running or not. I tried out in Firefox and Chrome as well.
    Answer: with the present release 1.2103.06 the performance was improved. More performance improvements are planned for future releases.
  4. To connect 2 products, you need a lot of clicks, provide some function to make possible a sort of a list configuration of redundant tasks
    Answer: we are constantly working to improve the UX. We will be happy to take your suggestions on this.
  5. XNF Filter can be choosen for that XCS - I know this is not sufficient for this number of axis - there is no chance to deselect XCS nor to insert a HNF
    Answer: For the ctrlX DRIVE Generation 1 (XCS01) only XNF Filters are selectable today. With the next release ctrlX DRIVE Generation 2 (XCS02) will be supported and HNF 01.2D with maximum Y-Capacity of 4080 nF will be selectable.
Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist