Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

SAFEX Error 3810 When semiconductor with OSSD

SAFEX Error 3810 When semiconductor with OSSD

ericvergara
Occasional Contributor

Hello all,

I have a SAFEX-C.12 and I want to activate two semiconductors with OSSD mode, as I want this outputs to be the inputs of the STO of a ctrlX Drive

If I do not activate the OSSD mode then the STO is unlocked and I can drive the ctrlX but after a while the ctrlX Drive gets a F3134 error as their STO inputs are not dinamized,

If I activate the OSSD mode automatically the ctrlX Safety gets an F3810 error and it gets stucked there,

I simplified the program and I tried with another SAFEX and it worked so it seems a HW problem,

What should I do?

Thanks,

ericvergara_0-1690541172617.png

ericvergara_1-1690541205442.png

8 REPLIES 8

SaDiego

Hi @ericvergara ,

Regarding this case, could you please provide:

- System info screenshot out of ctrlX Safety Engineering application.

- wiring schematics between SAFEX-C.12 and ctrlX Drive.

Many thanks.

ericvergara
Occasional Contributor

Hello @SaDiego 

Yes, I attach here the information,

ctrlX Safety Engineering system version:

ericvergara_1-1690793515737.png

The wiring between the SAFEX and the Drive looks like this:

The two semiconductors outputs of the Safety are connected directly to the pins 3 and 7 of the XG41 of the drive

ericvergara_4-1690793809246.png

Thanks,

Thanks @ericvergara .

What I meant with System info is the information taken out of the diagnostics when connected to SAFEX-C.12. Can you please provide?

Regards

ericvergara
Occasional Contributor

Sorry 😅

Attach it here

ericvergara_0-1690796947123.png

Hi @ericvergara ,

We will do a verification on our side and get back to you on this.

Regards

AllAutomation
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @ericvergara ,

• What you see is an Alarm A 3810, that indicates a wrong voltage level(static check) at the output. Check whether you have connected a voltage source to the output (e.g. the original wire from the passive configuration with the 24V source and test pulses from the drive). The SAFEX-C.1x interpretes it as an application error and creates a resettable alarm. Please check the wiring again.
  • As a work around you can use the relay outputs together with the passive configuration (provide source voltage and test pulses from drive and link it back to the STO inputs of the drive.
  • If you still think the SAFEX-C.1x's output is damaged, then send it back to DC-AE/SVC43 with a hint to let it be checked by the SSY-Team before sending it for repair. If damaged the team will forward it to production/repair and it will be sent back to you after repair.
  • Please check the Howtos (Click linkhttps://developer.community.boschrexroth.com/t5/Store-and-How-to/bg-p/dcdev_community-dev-blog/label... and type "STO") in the search field) of @Drives_Uwe that will give several examples of how to interact between SAFEX-C.1x and ctrlX DRIVE (T0 and M5 option).

@SaDiego , @M_Mohann , @MSchEr@Drives_Uwe  : FYI

Best regards

Your ctrlX SAFETY Team

ericvergara
Occasional Contributor

Hello @AllAutomation 

I am sending the Safex back to Service because I have replaced the Safex for another one with the same project and wiring and it works, so seems a HW problem,

Do you have a procedure about how and to who do I need to send the Safex?

Thanks in advance,

Hello @ericvergara ,

please send it back to Bosch Rexroth AG - DC-AE/SVC43 - Bgm.-Dr.-Nebel-Str. 2 - 97816 Lohr am Main - Germany.

Please mark it as a complaint (not only repair) to create a quality finding process out of this return.

Best Regards

Your ctrlX SAFETY Team

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist