Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

ctrlXWorks1.18.2 : crask Plc engineering when trying to open

ctrlXWorks1.18.2 : crask Plc engineering when trying to open

Fred74
Established Member

1) When I try to opne the ctrlXPlcEngineering the process never ends.

2) So I tried to repair the installation and I get the attached error report.

3) I tried also to uninstall the ctrlXWorks. and install it again => Same behaviour than 1)

Could you help me please

3 REPLIES 3

FooFighter
Established Member

Hello,

in ctrlX PLC Engineering (WRK-V-0118.2) the VisualElemRepository Assembly is installed in Version=4.2.0.0.
Can you try to clean the PluginCache files (C:\ProgramData\AP\PlugInCaches\StudioPlc-*.cache)?

Did this solve your problem? If not, can you provide some more information when the crash dialog appears, did you do a clean new installation or did you install additional packages. How did you start the ctrlX PLC Engineering (Shortcut or via ctlrX WORKS?)

Regards, Oliver

Any news here or can this topic be closed?

Hello, 

I have the same issue when installing 1.20. 

Deleting the cache did not solve the problem.

For me a complete uninstall and a new install solved the problem. Before the uninstall I manually deleted the caches, so maybe this also has an impact. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ctrlX-PLC-Engineering Crash File
Created at: Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type: System.TypeLoadException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Message: Could not load type '_3S.CoDeSys.VisualElemRepository.Html5Controls.IHtml5ControlReferencesProvider' from assembly 'VisualElemRepository, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
Source: mscorlib
Stack trace:
at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.get_Signature()
at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.get_PropertyType()
at ..(Type )
at ..(Type )
at CODESYS.ComponentModel.ComponentModelImplementation.InjectDependencies(IDependencyInjectable injectable, Type callingType)
at _3S.CoDeSys.Core.ComponentModel.ComponentModel.InjectDependencies(IDependencyInjectable injectable, Type callingType)
at _3S.CoDeSys.VisualEditor.APEnvironment.<>c.<.cctor>b__175_0()
at System.Lazy`1.CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1.LazyInitValue()
at _3S.CoDeSys.VisualEditor.APEnvironment.get_ObjectMgr()
at _3S.CoDeSys.VisualEditor.FramesPaintCache.OnAllSystemInstancesAvailable()
at _3S.CoDeSys.Core.Components.ComponentManager.CreateSystemInstances(CreateSystemInstancesCallback callback)
at Rexroth.Studio.Common.Startup.Startup.RunUI(CommandLine cmdLine, Boolean checkPendingDeferredInstallations, Boolean processesRunning)
at Rexroth.Studio.Common.Startup.Startup.Main(String[] args, String applicationName, Guid wizardGuid, String defaultProfile, Image splashImage, Action initAction)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards

Theresia Rusch

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist