cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

How is the best way, to generate testresults with PLC and send to a Windows share as CSV file

How is the best way, to generate testresults with PLC and send to a Windows share as CSV file

Zimmbo
Established Member

Hi all,

i have to solve this task

I have a ctrlX PLC that control an end of line testing machine. This machine generate some test results and protocols. These protocols have to be saved to a network share.

Problem:

- no ftp server is available

- IT security: the machine net 192.168.1.x is not directly reachable from the office net, where the test results have to be saved. The connection is available with an mguard

I generate csv files with the test results at the CtrlX PLC and this is working. Now my running solution is to connect from the win pc with webdrive and map the directory from the plc and run by hand robocopy command and copy my files. This is not a nice solution for the operator

I like to send the files by plc program to the network share. Is there any solution without ftp? How can i automatized this copy function from PLC

3 REPLIES 3

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Like mentioned in this post, there is currently no way of nativ connecting network share folders in the ctrlX CORE.

There are already some discussions about such topic in the forum. In this post Node-RED for example is mentioned to do this.

You can also try to find a CODESYS library that is able to access network shares.

Zimmbo
Established Member

Hi,

is their any timetable for the implementation of the function in CtrlX Core. The linked post is more then one year old! Maybe a solution is cooming soon?

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Currently it is planned for the release milestone RM24.03 coming up April next year. So it would be implemented in version 2.06 of the system.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist