Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Error scaling AxisProfile 091F0007/0C580401

Error scaling AxisProfile 091F0007/0C580401

V_A
Established Member

Hello,

I use a CtrlX7 and after updating the MotionApp I get the error that I can't get rid of even if I change the units in the profile.

V_A_0-1701691177164.pngV_A_1-1701691231107.pngV_A_2-1701691283632.pngV_A_3-1701691328705.pngV_A_4-1701691349981.png

17 REPLIES 17

Michael_A
Long-established Member

Hello, may be some checks have been added in the new version. Please add your actual configuration and a parameterset (all Parameters) of the drive that is connected to profile MA1001_HubStap

For more information you can try to activate traces for the axisprofile and then add the Diagnostic_log again.

Regards

Michael

V_A
Established Member

Hello Michael_A,

attached is the parameter set.

Michael_A
Long-established Member

Please add the actual configuration too - i need this to crosscheck

V_A
Established Member

attached is the configurations.

Michael_A
Long-established Member

Hello,
sorry but  to check this problem i need the whole configuration. Please create a systemreport of your machine and add it here.

Michael_A_0-1701756503032.png

V_A
Established Member

Hello,

hier is the systemreport.

Michael_A
Long-established Member

Hello, on the first look the configuration seems to be ok, but in the drive i can see some problems with SMO-configuration. It could be possilbe that this can cause such an error. Can you test to deactivate the SMO on your drive and check if this error still occurs?
Before you start the test please enable the traces for motion.core and axisprofile in the trace settings, save the configuration and try to start up the system. Please send the diagnostic-log after the test.

Michael_A_0-1701768146038.png

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

EDIT: As far as I know torque unit in the drive in percent is not supported by the ctrlX MOTION currently. As it also cannot be chosen on motion side.

Only percentage setting is currently supported.

Is there a reason you changed the resolution of the speed?

V_A
Established Member

the error reappears. Even if SMO is disabled.

V_A
Established Member

the percentage was unintentional. After I changed the unit to N and the speed resolution back to the standard values, the error still persists.

Michael_A
Long-established Member

Hello, after changing the values in the drive, did you restart the control or switch from Operating to Setup and back to Operating?
This is necessary because axisprofiles only do this checks while booting.

V_A
Established Member

Hi, yes I tried that, unfortunately it didn't fix the error either.

V_A
Established Member

I have now tried to uninstall and install the Motion app and these errors occurred. Maybe this is the cause?

V_A_0-1701849254357.png

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

In the system report attached above we can see the problems mentioned in my post above:

Inconsistent scaling type on drive and control side

Please check profile MA1001_Hub, the scaling type of velocity,
position and acceleration do not match with each other,
position: -1, velocity: -1, acceleration: -1

Could you add a new logbook export or system report after trying to switch up ctrlX MOTION from configuration to running? Then we can check what is happening now.

jacaré
Long-established Member

Here are the new log files. The first one directly after boot. The second one after tried to switch the axis from Configuration to Run.

jacaré
Long-established Member

after installing ctrlX WORKS 1.20.5 we downloaded the same IO config into the core and it worked. So could be that in the previous version there was a bug or the installation was somehow faulty

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Together we found following:

The axis were not visible in the EoE tab of the EtherCat master in the ctrlX CORE web UI and master configuration was missing:

ctrlX CORE web UI - EtherCat master - EoE setting missingctrlX CORE web UI - EtherCat master - EoE setting missing

Further more when clicking on a slave the Protocols EoE and SoE were not available:

ctrlX CORE web UI - EtherCat slave information - missing protocolsctrlX CORE web UI - EtherCat slave information - missing protocols

As a result the ctrlX MOTION was not able to read out and check the scaling settings of the drive while booting up.

Everything was correctly configured in the ctrlX IO Engineering project. The reason seemed to be a problem with the installation of ctrlX WORKS. After uninstalling their current version and installing the latest LTS version 1.20.5 the IO project was again loaded to the ctrlX CORE and the machine was working like expected.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist