cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The EtherCAT Master app is currently not available (Error: 404).

The EtherCAT Master app is currently not available (Error: 404).

ThomFearn
Occasional Visitor

Good morning Rexroth forum,

I am new to the Rexroth platform and have been working closely with our aftersales rep to get me up to speed. Figured Id reach out here before bugging him again.

Im using an X3 controller, have the IDE installed on my engineering PC and all the licences were purchased and installed by our rep. Im running into an issue with trying to configure my Ethercat Master app. When I open it up I get 404 message. I did some searching and found that maybe my dependcies for the app arent up to date? Im not sure so I have included a screen shot of what Im looking at. 

What do I need to do to remedy this?

Thanks,

Thom

4 REPLIES 4

Sgilk
Contributor

Hello @ThomFearn ,

You are correct that this is a dependency mismatch. You can see in your second image that you have system apps v1.20 and have installed v2.6.3 of the EtherCAT master application. You have two options...

1. Upgrade your system applications to v2.6 to be compatible with the currently installed EtherCAT Master
  2. Downgrade your EtherCAT Master to v1.20 to be compatible the the currently installed system applications

In either case, the applications can be found in the collaboration rooms. 

ThomFearn
Occasional Visitor

Hey Sgilk,

I just downgraded my EtherCat master to v1.20 as you mentioned and I can now configure the node. Thank you for your assistance. 

Naz
New Poster

Hi Thom,

It looks like you're using a different version. You need version 2.6 instead of 1.20. You can download the required version from the Collaboration Rooms.

Basically that the core system image is separate from the apps installed on it. This means you can either update the core to version 2.6 or install the version 1.2 apps on the current core system.

Hope this helps.

harybrok
Occasional Visitor

@Sgilkehall wrote:

Hello @ThomFearn ,

You are correct that this is a dependency mismatch. You can see in your second image that you have system apps v1.20 and have installed v2.6.3 of the EtherCAT master application. You have two options...

1. Upgrade your system applications to v2.6 to be compatible with the currently installed EtherCAT Master
  2. Downgrade your EtherCAT Master to v1.20 to be compatible the the currently installed system applications

In either case, the applications can be found in the collaboration rooms. 

My application also not worked. Your answer is very helpful. Thanks

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist