Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Error in the User Management 080F0301 0C7A0050

Error in the User Management 080F0301 0C7A0050

E_Stapel
Long-established Member

Hello everyone,

in the logbook of the ctrlx is an error message every second since a couple of days. You can see the error message in the attachment.

It is possible to login and the different apps are working too but I can´t see the Apps anymore (see picture) and there is the error message every second of the user management. The Apps are updated to version 1.20.

How can be fixed this error message?

Thank you in advance!

7 REPLIES 7

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, 

can you try to reboot your ctrlX CORE? Does the issue still occur?

In the meanwhile we are trying to solve this issue. 

Best regards, 

Nick

E_Stapel
Long-established Member

Hello @nickH

yes, I can reboot the ctrlX but the error message still occur. 

Thank you!

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @E_Stapel,

I got some more questions for you: 

1. What do you mean with "error message still occur"? Do you constantly get new errors in the logbook or do you see the old logs?

2. Which apps do you have installed on the ctrlX CORE in which versions? 

3. Did you just update the Application Apps or did you also update the System Apps? 

4. Do you have some application running (PLC, OPC UA, Nod Red, Python skript, ...) which trys to login with wrong credentials? 

Best regards, 

Nick

E_Stapel
Long-established Member

Hello @nickH,

1. What do you mean with "error message still occur"? Do you constantly get new errors in the logbook or do you see the old logs?

I get constantly new errors in the logbook.

2. Which apps do you have installed on the ctrlX CORE in which versions? 

I get the error message on two CtrlX. Both CtrlX uses the similar apps but different versions. One CtrlX has the app version 1.16 and the other CtrlX has the version 1.20. The standard apps which are installed you can see in attachment.

3. Did you just update the Application Apps or did you also update the System Apps?

I updated the system apps in the right order too.

4. Do you have some application running (PLC, OPC UA, Nod Red, Python skript, ...) which trys to login with wrong credentials? 

Yes, the applications PLC, EtherCAT Master, OPC UA and Node Red are running on the CtrlX but I don´t think that they try to login with wrong credentials. I never change something on the login settings. 

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @E_Stapel,

there got to be some application on your ctrlX CORE or in the same network, which tries to login to the ctrlX CORE constantly. These errors don't come out of nowhere and there is no know issue regarding this behavior. 

I would recommend you to check all the Apps and Configuration in all the apps you got installed on the ctrlX CORE. Please also check, if there is some client in the network trying to make a connection. 

I just recreated the same log-messages you can see with a simple NodeRed flow, where I used the wrong password for a Data Layer Read operation. Maybe it can help to find the reason when you activate in the logbook settings to "show system messages". In my case, I also can see a Node Red error now, so I know where the wrong login is coming from. 

Logbook messages. Reason: wrong password in Node Red flowLogbook messages. Reason: wrong password in Node Red flow

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Is this still an issue or can this topic be closed?

jacaré
Long-established Member

it seems, that it is a bug in the Modbus App and will be fixed probably in the next release. Therefore this can be closed.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist