Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Cannot login to ctrlX Core

Cannot login to ctrlX Core

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

I tried to restore backup for my ctrlX core which was unsuccessful (probably due to an update conducted before). After rebooting the device I cannot access it via browser and get the following message:

jakub_ciemiega_1-1629888915735.png

Does anyone know how to deal with this issue?

6 REPLIES 6

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Could you please tell us, what the exact last steps and resposes of the control were before shutting down?

Did you try to empty your browser cache and connect to the control again?

What is light pipe flash code? Probably you are stuck while booting somewhere.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please tell us, what the exact last steps and resposes of the control were before shutting down?

I tried to restore a backup, which failed on the first step (I cannot remember the exact log message). Next I entered the applications management tab (ctrlX Core was in service mode). Then I unplugged the device and plugged it back in after ~5 seconds. 

What is light pipe flash code?

EDIT: The light pipe is red for ~7 seconds and then blinks blue.

And after reboot you were not longer able to get to the login screen right?

So is the red and blue blinking an endles loop? Then I am afraid to say, that the control is stuck in a boot loop and has to be send back to us fro repair.

Anonymous
Not applicable

And after reboot you were not longer able to get to the login screen right?

That's correct

is the red and blue blinking an endles loop?

Red light only occurs once and then it blinks blue endlessly

Who may I contact to discuss the procedure to send the device for repair?

Could you please try to completely delete your browser cache and try to connect again? Or use a browser in private mode.

To find contact persons just click on contact in the top menu bar when you are here in the community:

CodeShepherd_0-1629968897832.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately deleting the browser cache files did not lead to better results. I will contact the service department in Lohr. Thank you for your help and quick responses!

With best regards,

Jacob

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist