- Release SW Version for all used Apps RM 21.03
- EtherCAT Master bind to X50
- axis profile "Servo over EtherCAT" created and connections assigned to drive
- Indra Drive Cs (Firmware MPB V18)
- Try to switch motion app to the state RUN
--> Fails with message: "AxisProfile state machine error, Switch state machine to running failed"
Solved! Go to Solution.
There are several posibilities:
During boot up the EtherCAT communication the "axis profile" do a SoE-Sync read on the drive. One of the parameters asked for is S-0-0533. This parameter is used for scaling the torque values.
It seems that drives (IndraDrive Cs Firmware MPB V18 ) have here a default value (not defined or "0") which lead to the failing boot up.
Solution: Set the parameter S-0-0533 correctly.
Hint for debugging: Turn on trace messages in the datalayer for "comm" (payload "true,true,true") and also in the logbook.
Thanks for the hints.