The low-coding trend is making its way into automation.
No extensive programming knowledge required anymore.
Visual elements are replacing classic code.
With the ctrlX AUTOMATION - IDE app we won the automation app award 2023.
IDE is an abbreviation and stands for Integrated Development Environment. The IDE app provides various development environments (coding, debugging, etc.), which can be used to create program sequences for ctrlX OS.
Currently the IDE app is available in two versions:
Textual Coding represents a web-based development environment (code editor, console, debugging, etc.) with native ctrlX CORE connectivity. It can be used to create Python scripts or edit files in the active solution.
Textual Coding - Browser based IDE
The IDE app runs directly on the control hardware and is operated via web browser. No development environment on an engineering PC is required.
Visual Coding - Block View
Visual Coding - Debugging
Visual Coding - Python View
|ctrlX AUTOMATION - IDE
GET IT NOW
Not registered for download yet? Instruction here
|ctrlX OS License - IDE Textual Code
R911409788 - SWL-XC*-IDE-TEXTUALCODE**-NNNN
|ctrlX OS License - IDE Visual Code (add-on)
R911409789 - SWL-XC*-IDE-VISUALCODE***-NNNN
Please make sure your third-party cookies are enabled to use the ADD TO BASKET function > Instructions
Latest features in version 0118.37
- Compatible with base system version 1.20
- Motion Block Units: Support of units and weighting type of axes and kinematics
- Motion Blending Scope: The "Blending Scope" block can be used to specify the "blending" strategy for a defined number of commands
- Persistence Extension: Connection to the ctrlX AUTOMATION - Key Value Database app to persist variables
- Tools Extension: Timing blocks for runtime measurement and creation of time stamps
- Server Extension: Ability to host ctrlX Data Layer nodes internally at IDE script runtime
- Documentation and Release Notes (EN and DE)
- How-to "Graphical and Textual Python Programming for Pick and Place using IDE App"
- YouTube Video "ctrlX DevelopR - Use Graphical Programming for Pick & Place"
- YouTube Video "ctrlX CORE with IDE app"
- YouTube Video "Easy web-based programming with Smart Function Kit"
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.