IXON Cloud Connector

IXON - Cloud Connector

KatjaX
Community Manager
Community Manager

IXON Cloud is the first and only no-code Industrial IoT platform, specially designed for the advanced machine manufacturer. Enrich your machines with a tailor-made cloud platform for optimal remote service and applicable data insights. The IXON Cloud Connector (also known as IXagent) builds up your connection to the IXON Cloud and its benefits via your ctrlX OS device - no additional hardware required.

Features you can access via IXON Cloud
  • VPN remote access: Remote connection to your machine equipment across the world.
  • Data Logging and visualisation with a user-friendly no-code online configuration.
  • Alarms & Notifications: Receive machine alerts in any situation.
  • User management: Manage users and access rights for easy and secure collaboration.
  • And much more.

All your Machines at a GlanceAll your Machines at a Glance
Remotely control your HMIRemotely control your HMI
Visualize Live and Historic Machine Data in DashboardVisualize Live and Historic Machine Data in Dashboard
Latest update and fixes
Prerequisities
  • A free IXON Cloud user account: portal.ixon.cloud.
  • A VPN client installation for the computer/device where you create the connection to the ctrlX OS device. Available for Windows, macOS and Linux. This is offered by IXON.
Support

+31 85 744 1105
support@ixon.cloud 1)

Related Links

The Company

IXON Cloud connects machine manufacturers with their machines. Over 2.500 machine builders in more than 100 countries rely on IXON Cloud to provide remote service and collect key insights. We deliver the technology, so our users can do what they do best: improving machine performance.
IXON B.V.

1) Note on data protection
The email is sent directly to the partner company! This company is responsible for the processing of the data contained. Please read their data protection information before sending this email! 
Bosch Rexroth is not responsible for the use of the partner company's support.

ctrlXW-Michael
ctrlXW-Michael
Hi, I'm Michael and I work in the Bosch Rexroth ctrlX World team. We build and orchestrate the ctrlX World Business Ecosystem. Contact me if you want to know more about it or if you would like to be part of it!
Editorial work by: KatjaX
2 Comments
Must Read
Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist