Teaser_DriveSimulation_L1.jpg

DRIVE Simulation Models

KarstenK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Bosch Rexroth supports the latest technologies and applications in the market. This also includes digital twins and simulations. Digital twins – i.e. digital copies of tangible or intangible objects or processes – have become an indispensable part of the product lifecycle. They are used to make engineering or production processes more efficient and safer – beyond the corporate boundaries of a component or machine manufacturer and up to the end user. For its extensive range of drives and motors, Bosch Rexroth offers digital twins in the form of simulation models for various simulation environments available on the market. With the help of these models, drive systems can be commissioned, parameterized and optimized virtually, also as part of the consideration of mechatronic systems and complete machines.

We offer our customers three variants of our drive simulation models. Please click on the corresponding button to get more detailed information.

Drive Simulation Model For MATLAB/Simulink Drive simulation model for MATLAB/Simulink

Drive_Simulation_Icon_BRSL.png Simulation library for MODELICA-based simulation environments

Drive_Simulation_Icon_ISG.jpg

ctrlX DRIVE Simulation model for ISG-virtuos

Benefits
ctrlX DRIVE Simulation Benefit - Cost Reduction by detailed Sizing of Drive ComponentsctrlX DRIVE Simulation Benefit - Cost Reduction by detailed Sizing of Drive Components
ctrlX DRIVE Simulation Benefit - Faster Time to Market due to Virtual Drive CommissioningctrlX DRIVE Simulation Benefit - Faster Time to Market due to Virtual Drive Commissioning
ctrlX DRIVE Simulation Benefit - Higher Performance and Availability due to Optimization of the Dynamic Machine BehaviorctrlX DRIVE Simulation Benefit - Higher Performance and Availability due to Optimization of the Dynamic Machine Behavior

Related Links
KarstenK
KarstenK
Hi, I am Karsten and I work as a Product Manager in the ctrlX AUTOMATION software team. Contact me if you want to learn more about our solutions.
Must Read
Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist