cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nested recipe at WebIQ

Nested recipe at WebIQ

Hemingway
Established Member

Hello, is that possible to use some recipe as a parameters of the another recipe in WebIQ, something like nested recipes?

I've had one recipe for points which consist 4 allies:

Hemingway_0-1705401201859.png

After that at another recipe I want to combine only specific points, f.e.

• recipeOne: point 1,3 and 5
  • recipeTwo: point 1,3 and 4

A am trying to avoid creation one complicated recipe with a hundrents of parameters. Do you have some ideas/examples? Thank you in advance. 

5 REPLIES 5

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

This is not possible currently. WebIQ recipes can only reference items, not data from other recipes.

HmiGuide
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Can you give more detailed examples what you want to do.
(An example don't ask "how can I climb a ladder, when you want to know how to go from floor 1 to floor 2 (stairs, ladder, elevator,...), to enable me to provide an idea what you could do. 

At the moment it looks for me like a list of teach points and a list which teach points are used for the production.

Hemingway
Established Member

It's exactly a list of teach points and a list which teach points are used for the production. I am going to create points and after that combine into one sequence and execute process. 

@Hemingway ,

If the recipes have an identifying paramater (name/ID), you can search the list of sub recipes for the indicated recipe and construct your larger recipe in a local script.

See my comment on this post for some starter code on querying the recipe manager.

HmiGuide
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

So my understanding is:

• Recipe A with only one record which contains all teachpoints (you enter x,y,z for each teachpoint)
  • Recipe B with multiple records (one record for product A, one record for product B,...., you enter all point numbers which belong to productX)
  • I'm not  sure why/how you want to combine these two recipes, why to create a nested recipe?
  • I had an application where we used point names instead of numbers, which made the usage much easier.
Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist