Hi there, we finally got it running. However, we're not 100% sure what exactly was the solution, because we tried many things at once. Things we did: Reload the Device-Description-File into our Device. For this, we purposefully loaded a wrong file first, and then the right file again. We added the route as described in your last post. We unplugged all devices from the sockets, both phyiscally and virtually. We set our Slave to stay in INIT after loading all the configurations. A Firmware update was not necessary. Afterwards, the Slave did follow into OP-Mode once we put our Master there, and we were able to plug in our Sensors and get our very first readings. Great rejoice! Thank you very much for your help!
... View more