cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC_MoveRelative Function Block

MC_MoveRelative Function Block

HugoCtrlX1

Hello

Is possible to know how was programmed a MC_MoveRelative function block? I would like to know, how command position, velocity of drive and motor using diferent ways. Not using Preprogrammed function blocks like MC_moveRelative or Absolute, etc

I appreciate any information about it

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Jimy0624
New Poster

I would also like to know how to program movements without using function blocks, just using drive parameters, does anyone know?

The ctrlX MOTION has interpolation algorithms that calculate a target position for a drive each fieldbus cycle. When using a motion command it will start interpolating and sending target positions. 

From PLC side you have the possibility to directly write to the drive command word and read the drive status word. That is what the ctrlX MOTION is doing in the background. Same is for Target position and current position.
See "Object “DataLayer_Realtime”" for further information

So possibility is to add all cyclic drive parameter to the realtime area of the PLC and then use them for commanding and checking response. Beware that then the application using the parameter needs also to, interpret control and status word depending on fieldbus communication type, calculate target positions, handle error reaction, set bits to switch power, choose active operation mode on and so on and so forth. This normally done by the ctrlX MOTION in the background. 
See "ctrlX DRIVE, Objects/Parameters of Runtime AXS-V-0504, Reference Book" for information about how to interpret parameter

If special drive features needs to be used acyclic communication is used to directly execute drive functions like switch off error when torque limit is reached and so on. This is depending on the fieldbus type. Also this normally done by the ctrlX MOTION in the background. 
See "ctrlX PLC Engineering, PLC Libraries 02VRS, Reference Book" for further information.

To sum it up, it can be quite a lot work to do and things to know in an application handling fieldbus drives like the ctrlX MOTION does.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist