Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when downloading the PLC project into ctrlX X3

Error when downloading the PLC project into ctrlX X3

mogam
New Poster

Dear Community,

I am using ctrlX core X3 and a bosch rexroth motor for a simple one axis motion, when i opened PLC and added the motion template to my PLC app i did a small change and only left one axis in the Global variables. 
- when i try to go online i recieve the following error as u can see in image number 1(error_plc).
-  when i go to the plc app in my CORE i can see the application but when i run, stup or try any type of reset i recieve the erros in the second image(plc_status).

PS: 

CtrlX PLC version: V-0206.5

CtrlX WORKS version : V-0206.3

Can anyone help me solve this problem please ?

best regards,
Gam.

5 REPLIES 5

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

In the bottom of your screenshot you see which functions could not get resolved. As there are some ML_xxx function (Motion Logic) your ctrlX MOTION app version seems not to fit to the CXA_Motion library version used in the PLC. 

Also visible in the screenshot is that your ctrlX PLC app is on version 1.18 that is also not fitting to the ctrlX PLC Engineering used. 

So please at least use only rexroth apps that are in the same major version. You will have to either downgrade your ctrlX PLC Engineering to 1.18 (better 1.20 as 1.18 is not longer supported) or update your complete ctrlX CORE apps to 2.6.

Thank you for your response, yes i got that when i tried to upgrade my PLC app i recieved this error:

Error when installing app "PLC": cannot perform the following tasks: - Ensure prerequisites for "rexroth-plc" are available (cannot install snap base "bare": persistent network error: Post https://snapstore.boschrexroth.com/v2/snaps/refresh: dial tcp: lookup snapstore.boschrexroth.com: Temporary failure in name resolution)

the version of the PLC app i wanted to download is V-0602.3

thank you in advance.

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

The error is telling you that the requirements for this app are mot met in you ctrlX OS. The "Bare" app is missing.

Like mentioned above all apps (including the system apps) needs to have at least the same major release. Please get all needed apps and the needed system image from the ctrlX STORE area in our collaboration room

See an instruction for updating the ctrlX OS system in our online documentation "Hardware reset of the ctrlX CORE and the ctrlX DRIVE Plus with integrated ctrlX CORE".

I have also checked again and my Core has:

PS C:\Users\aGam> ssh mogam@192.168.1.2
Hi does SSH works? mogam@192.168.1.2's password:
Welcome to Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.143-rt63-ctrlx8 aarch64)

and i have read in another forum that the PLC 2.6.3 versions are made on a 22 LTS core can that be the problem ? if yes do you have a solution ?

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

SSH is inactive in standard as it is a risk for attacks to the ctrlX OS.

Again like mentioned above the solution is either update everything to 2.6 or downgrade everything to 1.18 (better 1.20 as 1.18 is not longer supported).

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist