Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

parameters in CtrlX drive are not saved

parameters in CtrlX drive are not saved

Jesse
Established Member

Hello,

I have been setting and testing a demo to combine a XM22 and SMK motor with CtrlX drive XCD2. it worked for a week with cycling power on/off no issues. now somehow the CtrlX drive started setting the paramters back to factory default when recycling the powwer after I have played with sutoturing and frequency response analysis last week. I don't see there is an exchangeable battery on the drive. so I don't know why the drive parameters got back to the factory default after cycling the power. is there a parameter for setting the parameter back to factory default beside the button of load basic parameters? any help is appreciated.

Thanks, 

4 REPLIES 4

Drives_Uwe
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Please check the parameter settings of S-0-0262 and P-0-4090. These parameters are determining the behavior.

Additionally make sure that not parameter P-0-0260 (service function) has been set accidentally.

Jesse
Established Member

Thank you Uwe for the support. I checked the parameters S262, P4090 and P260, and they are all zeros. and there is no write or read of a parameter in the MLC program either. I did experience some issues at the beginning of setting up this demo that the parameters in the MLC were not the same as in the drives after doing a Sercos scan. that caused the communication issue. to resolve this issue I have to manually change the parameters on both sides to make sure they are the same. then the Sercos could be switched to BB. after the communication working the drives were in control from MLC. I don't know if that is an issue only I had experienced or someone else has met similar issues. I don't want a customer meets this type issue if they have the same setup. after having tried to make the parameters the same at both sides I felt that if there is one of a certain range of parameters is not the same between the drive and MLC it may cause a communication issue. I will continue working on it and see if I can find a root cause, or at least find a method of workaround. please see if you can simulate the same situation if you have time. I think we may need to sell this setup before CtrlX products become fully functional.    

Drives_Uwe
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Please address to your next sales and support engineer to exchange the drive parameters (format all parameters) when they are o.k. and functioning, as well after a new start. Similar the parameters both of MLC when o.k. and after the new start. In doing the comparison one should find out what is going wrong.

We didn´t face such a behavior before to all our experience.

Jesse
Established Member

Thank you, Uwe. I will do that.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist