Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XVR2 Error F8844 during OM

XVR2 Error F8844 during OM

Maax
Established Member

Hello,

we have a XVR2-W0019 (with XLI) in a Drive application.

Since last week we temporarily get the Error F8844 wiht detail diagnosis 0345031F (i found no documentation for the detail Diagnosis).

We are not able to reset the error via Drive engineering or via the command "C0500", after a power off- on of the system the XVR works again- sometimes for only a few minutes, sometimes for the whole day.

I already checked the 24V power supply.

In the "idle" state of the system we have 24.5V and in the "running" state (all 24V Motor brakes open etc.) we have 23.9V

The XVR was configured as "External controlled via Fieldbus" with the function block "MB_ECATSoEPowerSupplyStandalone". When the error occured i changed it as a test to "Auto-Softstart if OM" but it didn't changed anything and the error still occus.

Is there any "bug" known with this problem. The error description says "Replace defective optional card/ Firmware update of subsystems might be required/ Replace device"

Could the problem caused by a failure of the XLI-Bus between XVR and XLI?

Thanks for your help.

Regards 

Max

5 REPLIES 5

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Please see general error documentation "F8844 Device-internal module communication disturbed" in our online documentation. So it seems that there is internal communication problem. Could you add parameter files of all parameter, so we can get a look to it?

Maax
Established Member

Hello,

i've attached the parameter backup of the XVR.

Thanks for your help.

Drives_Uwe
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

If the error shows up repeatedly you have to exchange the device (XVR). Please get in touch with your sales contact in order to get the exchange proceeded.

Maax
Established Member
We might found a solution for the problem, so i will let you know in case somebody has a similar problem in the future.

In our system we have two asynchronous motors with a 24V brake, the brake consumes 1.6A so it was not possible to control it directly with the XMD2 W1616. So we control the brake with a additional relais. When the brake closes the magnetic coil gets deactivated andwe got a inductive peak voltage on the 24V system (only the drives were on that 24V circuit, our ctlx Core is in a other 24V circuit) for about 1ms (we inspechted it with a oscilloscope). So we installed a supressor circuit at the motor brakes. Now the peak voltage is nearly gone and the error didnt occur since two days.

Does somebody know if in the XMD/XMS drives is a integrated supression circuit for the brake (XZ03 connector) if the brake is directly controlled by the XMD/XMS?

I'll keep you updated if it will occur again.

Regards
Max

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Our ctrlX DRIVEs have internal freewheel diodes at the motor brake output to prevent such voltage peaks.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist