cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Productivity license purchase to be a loaded in a drive without it.

Productivity license purchase to be a loaded in a drive without it.

WL_rexroth

Could somebody explain me how should I proceed if I have a ctrlX drive without any functional package and If I need to activate some of them (productivity for example) which is the license I should buy/get, where can I find some info about differnet licences (for differnet functional packages I mean).

Lets supose I got it, then,I guess, it should be uploaded to the drive "Enable firmware funtions" pressing Import license but it looks like it acept only *.par file types. Is this correct???

Thanbks anyone could help me in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Drives_Uwe
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Please address to your sales contact to buy the correct license. After you purchased the license you will get a ".par" file which you load to the drive exactly with the menu you showed.

At the very moment 3 different sorts of licenses are available:

1. Functions of the drive: so called standard or productivity package
  The productivity package allows selection of the following functions:

Drives_Uwe_0-1692252687293.png

Mind that you can select in total only functions up to 12 points in performance.

2. Safety functions: At the very moment one can select in between speed and position related safety functions. In future SIL3 based functions will
  be added.

Drives_Uwe_1-1692253157317.png

3. Technology functions: The drive internal PLC (so called technology function) can be made active. Additionally, if needed, the DRIVE link
  functionality may be selected.

Drives_Uwe_2-1692253347605.png

Mind: After licensing of the productivity package, the safety functions or the technology functions itself the intended, different functions need to be selected, afterwards a "Reboot" of the drive needs to be executed.

Hello Uwe,

Thanks for your fast and quite clear answer. Regarding kind of functional packages and loading metodology it was understood perfectly. I am still having some kind of problem knowing MNR or type code for licenses. I am sorry to say I AM the sales contact in Argentina and I couldnt find a solution to this. I would be really happy if you can show me the light just in this little part of the process chain. Thank you very much in advance.

Please get in contact to me directly via Email (in Drive Support DC-AE/STS3)

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist