I have a new ctrlX v1.16 after installing apps and licenses only OPCUA Server app is unable to read the license.
anyone had this issue?
Please see attached.
Edited: I downgrade to v1.14 and it is working.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Update: I tried on another ctrlX today it is having the same issue
I have generated the system report in attached.
we checked the system log. There is no license issue, but the server brings a Bad Configuration error (Error code: -46) in the log. Thus it seams something wrong with the configuration. Thus please try the following steps:
1) Go to Manages App Data
2) Check if there is content for the OPC UA Server. If not, the question is if you load a configuration after OPC UA Server installation. If yes, can you please post this configuration here to check.
3) Save and download your configuration in archive and post it here.
We will check the configuration and archive for you.
in case you want to update to 1.16 again. Please check your configuration. A common problem is that a deprecated usertoken policies is configured which will be checked with 1.16. Otherwise you still have the option to load the default configuration.
For more information and our future plan to address this issue please have look here: https://developer.community.boschrexroth.com/t5/Communication/OPC-UA-server-app-license-not-found/m-...