Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

500 Internal Server Error

500 Internal Server Error

GB_
Established Member

Hello,

when i try to use any App in the CtrlX CORE appears this error "500 Internal Server Error". Anyone know why and what i could do? Thank you very much.

6 REPLIES 6

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We will need some more information like, which apps in which version are installed on your ctrlX CORE. You could do a system report for this.

system report.png

And at least which app you like to use which function/interface.

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello GiulianoB, 

when exactly does this error message appear? When you try to install an app or when you click on the sidebar integration of a installed app?

In addition, could you give us some more information on the version of the system apps you are using on your ctrlX CORE? 

Some more things you can check:

• Have you switched your ctrlX CORE back to "Configuration mode" after installing the apps?
  • Did you try to install an unsigned/self created app? 

GB_
Established Member

Hello thanks you very much for your answer. I'm trying to use EtherCAT Master 1.10.0 but it happens for every App. After the installation when i clic on the sidebar integration of a installed app appears me the errors "500 server internal error". I tried to ping he PLC and it works, i can also switch to operator mode or service mode and i can do it.

• Have you switched your ctrlX CORE back to "Configuration mode" after installing the apps? Yes
  • Did you try to install an unsigned/self created app? No is the official EtherCAT Master

Thanks you very  much.

GiulianoB_0-1649254997398.png

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello, 

Please click on "Show system apps" and check if your system apps got also the Version 1.10? 

show system appsshow system apps

Additionally can you send me a screenshot of the errors appearing  in your Logbook (Diagnostics->Logbook)?

Edit: Or you could attach a System report like @CodeShepherd mentioned. 

Best regards, 

Nick

GB_
Established Member

Hello,

yes is the Version 1.10.

GiulianoB_0-1649322812263.png

They are my errors appearing in my Logbook.

I'm already in contact with Bosch but i'm trying to find a solution to this problem asap.

Thanks you very much for your support.

GB_
Established Member

I solved the problem i had some old system app, it was enough update it.

thanks you!

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist