Header_Business_Process.gif

ctrlX World Business Process

danX
Established Member

Get to know our ctrlX World business process for partners

In order to become a ctrX World partner you will have to pass through our business process. It's an onboarding process for new partners and consists of 10 steps that are divided into 3 phases.

Sounds complicated? Don’t worry: It's not at all that bad and besides the ctrlX World team will guide you through the whole process.

ctrlX World Onboarding ProcessctrlX World Onboarding Process

Let's get started!

For now let's focus on phase 1 - the evaluation phase. Besides the inital (technical) setups this phase is there to figure out whether we fit together as partners.

Step 1: Initial Setup

By now you should already have access to the ctrlX AUTOMATION community as well as to our Collaboration Room. If you have not regiestered yet, start here.

Don't worry; before any sensitive data is shared, we will sign an NDA.

Step 2: Partnership Fit From All Sides

Our claim is to establish partnerships on eye level. This makes it all the more important to find out early on whether a partnership is a good fit. Together we will work on and answer the following questions:

• What is your solution and which value propostion can we create together with ctrlX AUTOMATION for our mutual customers?
  • Can we achieve an overall partnership fit consisting of business fit, portfolio fit, purchase fit and technical fit?
  • What level of integration into the ctrlX AUTOMATION platform will be necessary?

After successfully mastering these steps you will be officially ready for project. Congratulations! 🎉

Curious about what will happen next? Get a brief glimpse of the next steps ➡️ here

danX
danX
My name is Dan and I am an ecosystem manager for the ctrlX World. Together with our team we build and orchestrate the ctrlX World Business Ecosystem. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to learn more!
Must Read
Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist