The VPN Client app enables a secure, encrypted communication with one or more end points for remote maintenance or streaming of sensitive data. Depending on the existing IT infrastructure, the VPN app offers the user an easy way to configure secure remote access to the production line or just individual machines. The app supports the creation and configuration of IPSec and OpenVPN connections. In the basic scope, the synchronous setup of up to two VPN connections is possible.
- Basic scope allows synchronous setup of up to 2 VPN connections
- IPSec and OpenVPN supported
- Creation of IPSec / OpenVPN connection manually or via upload
- Upload of VPN configuration file
- Download of VPN configuration file
- Editing of VPN connections
- Management of VPN connections (Start/ Stop/ Status)
Upload of VPN configuration file
Note: The IPSec configuration files (.conf) must be created in Swanctl format.
Management of VPN connections
Editing of VPN connection
|ctrlX AUTOMATION - VPN Client
GET IT NOW
Not registered for download yet? Instruction here
|ctrlX OS License - VPN Client
R911400506 - SWL-XC*-VPN-VPNCLIENT****-NNNN
Please make sure your third-party cookies are enabled to use the ADD TO BASKET function > Instructions
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.