The UA.TestClient is an easy to use client to test any UA Server. The client is optimized for Bosch Rexroth UA Server's, especially for the built-in ctrlX CORE UA Server.
UA.TestClient is a test tool, if you want to focus on practical usage instead of being an UA Expert.
Please see here how easy it is to connect the UA.TestClient to the ctrlX CORE UA Server.
The UA.TestClient provides a set of features and creatable views to cover mostly used test scenarios:
- Connect to any UA Server using state-of-the-art security profiles
- Browse the address space
- Certificate / Authorisation management
- Server/Session/Subscription Diagnostics
- Server Load Diagnostics
- Save/Load Sessions
Data Access View
This view covers Data Access (DA):
- Read/Write/Subscribe Nodes
- Call Methods
- Add Nodes
- Find Nodes
- Find Data Type of a Node
- Copy Node / Browse Path to Clipboard
- Control of Subscription- and Monitoring-Options
Alarms Conditions View
This view covers Alarms & Conditions (AC):
- Subscribe for Events and Conditions (including custom Events)
- Disable / Enable
- Acknowledge or confirm Alarms
- Refresh Conditions
Historical Events View
This view covers Historical Events (HE):
- Read the history of UA Server events from a given start to end date
Historical Data View
This view covers Historical Data (HDA):
- Read the history of stored data of a node (if node has property HistoryRead)
Historical Data Processed View
This view covers processed Historical Data (HDA):
- Read the processed or aggregated history of stored data of a node (if node has property HistoryRead), like mean, max, min, ...
Be aware of new upcoming features, soon.
Have fun using UA.TestClient!
Latest updates and fixes for version 1.3.1
- Official public release
- .NET 6 Runtime (Prequisites: .NET Desktop Runtime 6.0.0 - Download .NET 6.0 (Linux, macOS, and Windows) (microsoft.com)
- UA SDK 3.1.0
- Download and see README.html and CHANGELOG.html
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.