Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trend not displaying correctly on HMI

Trend not displaying correctly on HMI

OlivierParadis
New Poster

Hello,

I have got a current issue for displaying correctly my trend on my HMI.

Curves are displayed correctly in real time from my PLC on webIQ on my PC (in localhost and when connected with the ip adress of the CtrlX) but at the same time on the Webpanel (WR2115 Android) only a flat line moving up and down depending on the actual value is displayed.  

OlivierParadis_1-1715869074835.png(display working on my pc)

I can't tell if the problem comes from a storage of data issue in the the webpanel or if it's a problem with the web browser of the HMI or if it's an other issue.

Thanks in advance for the help you could give me.

11 REPLIES 11

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

Might this be related? https://developer.community.boschrexroth.com/t5/ctrlX-HMI/Problem-with-WebIQ-Trend-on-WR21/m-p/90911

Sounds rather like an unsupported browser to me, but that's only a quick guess. Please specify the exact browser user agent used by visiting https://www.whatismybrowser.com/detect/what-is-my-user-agent/ on the WR21 panel (!) and attaching a screenshot here

HmiGuide
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Is your OpcUA communication working? Keep in mind that every different device has its own certificate, which must be trusted.

Yes this is actually the same problem.

The web browser installed by default on the WR21 is chromium and I have currently no possibility to connect my HMI to the internet to get the browser user agent. I just installed chrome physically in USB via .apk on the webpanel but the problem keep beeing the same.

I assume that the OPCUA is working fine cause on my pc and on the HMI I have the correct real-time value displaying. Only the curves on my webpanel are flat lines going up and down  

You don't need internet, you can also do it locally if you can open the browser console on the panel:

webiqsk_0-1715948361221.png

Or cou could create a simple HMI with a LocalScript containing something like this:

alert(navigator.userAgent);

It seems there are no option to open the browser console on the panel since it is on a lite version of Android

OlivierParadis_1-1716278131231.png

And I did not really understand how to implement this LocalScript on my HMI. Do I have to put this on my PLC or only on WebIQ and how?

You simply create a LocalScript with the line shown before and add it to the top level of your HMI. If you then reload the HMI on the panel it will display the message:

webiqsk_0-1716278915010.png

webiqsk_1-1716278927117.png

Here is my browser UserAgent

OlivierParadis_0-1716293216447.jpeg

This looks like WebIQ should work on this device (at least Chrome 80 is required currently). It would be good to know whether an error is shown on the browser console. In general, you can remotely debug Chrome as described here: https://developer.chrome.com/docs/devtools/remote-debugging?hl=en

I don't know if this is possible on this panel - maybe someone from Bosch Rexroth can help here?

There was a similar post in the past, where the problem was different time settings of ctrlX and the HMI. I tried to locate the entry, but I couldn't find it.

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

That can be easily found out by adding the Date/Time widget and connecting the (default) "Systemzeit" item to it. If this doesn't show the correct time that's the issue - because then all data is recorded in 1970 and displayed with the time the browser viewing the HMI is in.
So might also be the case that the panel's time has not been setup correctly - or actually both. In this case however the panel seems to have the correct time as we can see in the screenshot.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist