NodeJs examples in SDK are not building

NodeJs examples in SDK are not building

ArcherThompson
Established Member

Build enviroment information:

ctrlX Works: Version: 1.14.1

SDK-V-0116

Problem Information:

Last few lines when building any of the examples on two different virtual build environments (ctrlx works) is the following:

+ npm install -g --prefix /home/boschrexroth/ctrlx-automation-sdk/samples-node/datalayer.client.browse/parts/app/install datalayer-client-browse-1.0.0.tgz --only=prod --production --no-fund
npm WARN config only Use `--omit=dev` to omit dev dependencies from the install.
npm WARN config production Use `--omit=dev` instead.

added 100 packages, and audited 101 packages in 15s

found 0 vulnerabilities
++ npm -s run env echo '$npm_package_name'
+ package_name='$npm_package_name'
+ prebuilds_location='/home/boschrexroth/ctrlx-automation-sdk/samples-node/datalayer.client.browse/parts/app/install/lib/node_modules/$npm_package_name/node_modules/ctrlx-datalayer/prebuilds'
+ find '/home/boschrexroth/ctrlx-automation-sdk/samples-node/datalayer.client.browse/parts/app/install/lib/node_modules/$npm_package_name/node_modules/ctrlx-datalayer/prebuilds' -type f -not -ipath '*/linux-x64*' -delete
find: ‘/home/boschrexroth/ctrlx-automation-sdk/samples-node/datalayer.client.browse/parts/app/install/lib/node_modules/$npm_package_name/node_modules/ctrlx-datalayer/prebuilds’: No such file or directory
Failed to run 'override-build': Exit code was 1.

The ++ npm -s run env echo '$npm_package_name' seems to be the line that is returning '$npm_package_name' instead of npm which is the directory name

2 REPLIES 2

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, 

many thanks for reporting this issue. I was able to reproduce the problem and forwarded it. 

I will let you know as soon, as I got new for you. 

Best regards, 

Nick

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello,

sorry for the late reply. 

This issue got fixed with the released version 1.18 of the SDK. 

Best regards, 

Nick 

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist