Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

E4070/E4071

E4070/E4071

aFouraker
Occasional Contributor

With Ethercat app version 1.20.0 I see the E4070/E4071 error continuously on the drives. I am using IndraDrive CS. Attached is a complete backup (extension chagned to txt because par would not upload). What is the reason for this? Is there a way to suppress it? 

aFouraker_0-1684507361925.png

8 REPLIES 8

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

By activating the details view of the diagnostic trace in ctrlX DRIVE Engineering some more information are available:

SCSB: EtherCat: Wrong master mailbox counter (Falscher Master Mailbox Counter)

CNTR: Initializing seriel interface / set communication parameter cannot be adjusted. (Initialisierung Serielle Schnittstelle / Vorgegebene Kommunikationsparameter können nicht eingestellt werden.)

Could you send us your IO configuration of the EtherCat master and a system report of the ctrlX CORE (can be done via the question mark symbol on the right top in the web UI)?

Also from communication point of view a wireshark measurement at the drive showing the error would be interesting.

aFouraker
Occasional Contributor

@CodeShepherd, a system report is attached. 

aFouraker
Occasional Contributor

@CodeShepherd, any thoughts on this? 

@aFouraker sorry for late reply because of vacation time in Germany. I will try to get an answer beginning of next week.

We are still investigating this problem and add new information as soon as available.

To sum the information up:

• For the economy device the acyclic traffic on the EtherCAT Network can get to high quite quick because of its limited computing power
  • Master is getting confused because mailbox telegrams need to get sent several times
  • The warning itself can mostly be ignored as only single acyclic telegrams could get lost, that should not disturb the application

Does this bring technical issues for your application or is it more a not nice to see? As the release cycle of the firmware is quite long for the old devices it could take some time to implement changes.

aFouraker
Occasional Contributor

It is not a technical issue as far as I can tell but it is a nuisance. Is there a way to turn it off on the drive? 

Drives_Uwe
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Unfortunately these warning cannot be suppressed.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist