cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

RESULT_PARSE_ERROR with WebClient (CodeSys IIoT library)

RESULT_PARSE_ERROR with WebClient (CodeSys IIoT library)

Robert_

I have a customer using the WebClient FB from the CodeSys IIoT library. In general this works well. The issue we have now is that we get a RESULT_PARSE_ERROR with a certain transaction. We do not know why we get this error and the CodeSys help provides no further information on this error. This is from the help:

RESULT_PARSE_ERROR

7Error while parsing the response

What can be the problem my customer is having?
How can we troubleshoot this error?

3 REPLIES 3

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Is this still an issue or can this topic be closed?

The problem at the customer got resolved (It has been an issue more than a year ago). But not because of the support through the forum.

In my opinion the forum should be a place where ctrlX users can share their challenges and find solutions on (known) problems. This post is about an error that is being generated by the Webclient function block, where the documentation does not provide any information on possible causes. At this moment the post does not provide any valuable information for somebody who runs into the same issue in the future. If you want to add value to the forum, I would not discard questions without providing any information on the specific problem.

My recommendation is to check with the product owner for possible causes/remedies for this specific error, and add this information to this post.

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

So a good solution would be to share the solution with the community so the others can participate.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist