Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Add callable new dialogs

Add callable new dialogs

samkarshan
Long-established Member

Hello

I was configuring codesys soft motion with 01V20  and following below link

https://developer.community.boschrexroth.com/t5/Store-and-How-to/CODESYS-Softmotion-How-to-configure...

But as per above link :i could not find settings related to new dialogs as below. what should be settings in these new dialogs while adding callable new dialogs in scheduler?These dialogs were not part of 01V16.

samkarshan_0-1687260057819.png

samkarshan_1-1687260065995.png

Thanks and Regards

Samkarshan V

7 REPLIES 7

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

The so called sync points were added to be better able to sort the running order of callables. See description of the dialogues and see documentation of the function.

Wee will update the description accordingly latest when 1.20 will release as LTS (long term service) version and will be delivered in standard ordering process.

samkarshan
Long-established Member

I am not able to call callable as per document . I am getting error as below

What settings needs to be done- for soft motion to work?

samkarshan_0-1687260823645.png

samkarshan_1-1687260874122.png

The first pictures looks like there are spaces before and/or beside the argument. I just tested both possible methods in 1.20.0. Which version are you using exactly?

EDIT: Please check that there are no spaces, new lines etc around your argument.
Also check that there isn't already a PLC_EXTERNAL_EVENT with the same number is registered. I could reproduce your error message for that case.

1. SyncPoints, call at the end of the task:
    1. Add callable to task - Define callable with sync pointsAdd callable to task - Define callable with sync points
    2. Add callable to task - After SyncPoints.pngAdd callable to task - After SyncPoints.png
    3. Add callable to task - BeforeSyncPointsAdd callable to task - BeforeSyncPoints
    4. Add callable to task - Finish with sync pointsAdd callable to task - Finish with sync points

  

2. Run index, call at the beginning of the task:

1. Add callable to task - Define callable with run indexAdd callable to task - Define callable with run index
    2. Add callable to task - Set run indexAdd callable to task - Set run index

3. Add callable to task - Finish with run indexAdd callable to task - Finish with run index

  

Complete scheduler configuration: 

ctrlX CORE web UI scheduler configurationctrlX CORE web UI scheduler configuration

samkarshan
Long-established Member

If "TASK_EXTERNAL_EVENT_01"is selected it works.

If ""TASK_EXTERNAL_EVENT_07" is selected as per documentation then it soes not work

Please check that there are no spaces, new lines etc around your argument.

Also check that there isn't already a PLC_EXTERNAL_EVENT with the same number is registered. I could reproduce your error message for that case.

EDIT: Added this remarks to my answer above.

samkarshan
Long-established Member

How do you create "TASK_EXTERNAL_EVENT_07" now?

I am able to create only "TASK_EXTERNAL_EVENT_01".

Main problem here was that there were old settings in the scheduler that prevented the creation to work. We reset the scheduler settings via posting "{}" to the data layer node "scheduler/admin/cfg/reset-programs". Afterwards added the EtherCat master callable to the task configuration by hand, as it did not automatically, and everything worked again like expected.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist