cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Switch to Motion Operation Mode Running??

Switch to Motion Operation Mode Running??

Max1
Long-established Member

Hello

When I Power off and on again,I need always to Switch to Motion Operation Mode Running.

I want to know is this normal?

7 REPLIES 7

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Could you tell us which apps are installed and/or send a system report?

It could be, that you are not using an AxisProfile so the Motion will go to operational but the AxisProfile not. But this should have any effect to the function.

Max1
Long-established Member

But when Power off and on the CtrlX Core again ,If motion operation not to running ,I can not to command MC_Power .

Pls see the picture which you want to see.

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Like the error indicates the AxisProfile is not booting up. So there seems to be an error there e.g. parameters mapped wrong, drive cannot be found at the EtherCat, protocol type wrong or so on.

Could you please check this topic how to switch on traces. Please choose the path "trace/rexroth-automationcore/units/comm/axisprofile" there and send an export of the logbook after the problem occurs?

Max1
Long-established Member

Hi:

Please tell me how to export of the logbook after the problem occurs? Thanks.

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

One way is to create an system report like mentioned in my post above. See the inserted link there for how to do so.

Another way way is to open the ctrlX CORE web UI and go to "Diagnostics --> Logbook" and click on the download arrow in the right top of the page.

Max1
Long-established Member

Hello Sir

Do you know how to forced Switch Motion Operation Mode to  Running through the program?

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

As long as there are configuration errors it will not and cannot be forced to boot up to running.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist