cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display port to access ctrlX Core web interface

Display port to access ctrlX Core web interface

ropper
Established Member

My undertanding was that with the latest LTS release the dipaly port on the X5 and X7 would be available to access the ctrlX OS webinterface via a monitore connected to the displayport. What is required to get this to work? 

3 REPLIES 3

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ropper 

therefore the Display App is needed. This Display App is currently at B-Sample-State. Could you give me some more information on your application? Then we can check, if you could already test the B-Sample. You can also write me a private message with the details, if you like. 

Best regards, 

Nick 

BrettLee
New Poster

@ropperdgme wrote:

My undertanding was that with the latest LTS release the dipaly port on the X5 and X7 would be available to access the ctrlX OS webinterface via a monitore connected to the displayport. What is required to get this to work? 

To access the ctrlX OS web interface via a monitor connected to the DisplayPort on the X5 and X7 with the latest LTS release, first ensure both devices are updated to the latest firmware. Connect the monitor to the DisplayPort and check if any configuration settings in the ctrlX OS need adjustment to enable DisplayPort output for the web interface. Ensure the monitor is powered on and set to the correct input source, then restart the devices to apply any changes. If issues persist, refer to the device documentation or contact support for further assistance.

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BrettLee 

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Please check my previous answer. 

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist