Community FAQ

Community FAQ

KatjaX
Community Manager
Community Manager
What is SingleKey ID?

The SingleKey ID is a digital identity platform with a single sign-on function that offers users secure and convenient access to applications such as Bosch websites, shops, apps and services. With SingleKey ID you can access the digital services of a growing number of partners worldwide. SingleKey ID eliminates the need to manage many different digital identities and credentials and connects all Bosch digital applications into one seamless ecosystem. All websites and apps currently using Bosch ID will be switched to SingleKey ID.

What happens with my Bosch ID?

Bosch ID becomes SingleKey ID. This means that all digital services that now use Bosch ID are currently working on the transition to SingleKey ID, which may take some time. As soon as a service, e.g. a website, a shop or an app, has switched to SingleKey ID and you have accepted the terms of use, you can log in to Bosch ID and SingleKey ID with the same access data.

Please do not register with a different email address and password for SingleKey ID. You can use your existing Bosch ID access data to log in with SingleKey ID. Please keep in mind that changing your access data or deleting your ID always affects the login with the other ID.

How do I register to the ctrlX AUTOMATION Community?

You register to the ctrlX AUTOMATION Community using the Bosch-ID. The Bosch-ID is a combination of your email address and your password. The Bosch-ID will be used for all public web services offered by Robert Bosch GmbH. Some web services require additional information for providing the full service, e.g. the ctrlX AUTOMATION Community requires your personal nickname (username).

What are the additional functions/benefits for a registered member?

Most of all information within the ctrlX AUTOMATION Community are public, but registered members can also start a new topic or reply to posts within the forum. Additional private messaging is also possible, so you can directly contact another member or the moderator team. Future services are being planned.

How can I find my nickname?

After registration and login, your nickname will be presented within the myRexroth profile dialog as long as you don't setup your first and last name in the private settings.

Community FAQ How To Find Your Nickname

Your nickname will also be shown under myRexroth > Community Profile (See picture above, link directly below Your Nickname)

Community FAQ How To Find Your Nickname

Can I change my nickname after registration?

Changing your nickname after registration is possible. Enter myRexroth and go to Community Settings. In "My settings" choose "Personal" to find the Username dialog, where you can change your current nickname. 

Community FAQ Open Community Settings
Community FAQ My Settings Change Username

How can I set my personal profile picture?

You can set your profile picture under myRexroth > Community Profile. Click on the picture above your nickname.

Community FAQ Profile Picture

You can also select different sources for your profile picture - Avatar

Community FAQ Profile Picture

What personal settings can I adjust?

All personal settings and your individual setup of the ctrlX AUTOMATION Community will be managed by myRexroth > Community Settings.

Community FAQ My Settings

Interesting settings are

• My Settings > Personal > Email: Controls if any email will be sent to your email account
  • My Settings > Personal > Personal Information: First and last name for login information, public biographical data
  • My Settings > Preferences > Preferences Options: Time zone, automatically subscribe, show confirmation for posts
  • My Settings > Preferences > Display: Date format, quick reply option
  • My Settings > Preferences > General: Mark post as read, sort topics by
  • My Settings > Preferences > Linear Layout: Topics per page, posts per page
  • My Settings > Preferences > Private Messenger: Turn on private messages, receive email notification

How can I contact a community member directly?

You can use the internal member to member messaging to establish a private conversation.

Community FAQ Private Message

How will I be informed if someone replies to my question, like email or notification marker?

You have to mark your blog article or forum post with a check mark at the end of the page to receive a notification when somebody replies.

Community FAQ Email Reply

Once someone replied a red dot will appear, click on Notification and the Notification feed will open. 

Community FAQ Notification

Community FAQ Notification Feed

How can I receive updates for blog articles?

There are different ways to to get an update for a blog article, e.g. for content updates. You can subscribe to RSS Feed or to email notification.

Community FAQ Subscription RSS Feed

Copy the link of the blog article

Add the link for a new RSS Feed in Outlook

Email notification can be set up under Subscriptions & Notifications > Notification Settings to automatically subscribe to all topics or reviews you participate in.
Community FAQ Notification Settings

I saved the blog content with the <SAVE DRAFT> button. How can I find the draft version again?

The draft version will be saved in your blog dashboard, which you can find under myRexroth.

Community FAQ Blog Dashboard

What is the best way to search or filter information?

The best way to find information is to search and filter all content via search button on the start page or via Top Tags at the end of the start page.

Community FAQ Search Content
Community FAQ Search Content

Community FAQ Top Tags

What is the differents between <Latest Topics> and <Latest Posts> on the start page?

Under <Latest Topics> you can see all the topics, which are posted within the community. Whereas <Latest Posts> shows the replies to the topics.

Is it possible to stay logged in to the community for an unlimited time?

Currently you will automatically be logged off after approx. 3 hours (200 minutes) of inactivity.

How can I edit an article after its been posted?

Take a look at the picture below. After you have edited your message you can re-post it again.

Community FAQ Edit Message After Posting

How can I start a topic within the Forum?

How can I reply to a Forum post?

Is it possible to modify a forum post at a later date?

Due to a time based edit restriction you can only modify your forum post for 72 hours after it's been posted.

Which Free/Open Source software parts are used within the community client?
Spoiler

Under MIT license:

@@jquery - Version: 3.1.0
Homepage: https://jquery.com/

@@axios - Version: 0.19.0-beta.1
Homepage: https://github.com/axios/axios

@@chartjs - Version: 2.7.3
Homepage: https://www.chartjs.org/

@@lodash - Version: 4.17.21
Homepage: https://lodash.com/

@@momentjs - Version: 2.24.0
Homepage: https://momentjs.com/

@@v-calendar - Version: 0.9.7
Homepage: https://github.com/nathanreyes/v-calendar

@@vue-chartjs - Version 3.4.0
Homepage: https://vue-chartjs.org/

@@vue.js - Versions 2.7.8 / 3.4.18
Homepage: https://vuejs.org/

@@slick-carousel - Version 1.8.1
Homepage: https://www.npmjs.com/package/slick-carousel

@@tocbot - Version 4.11.1
Homepage: https://tscanlin.github.io/tocbot/

@@prismjs - Version 1.28.0
Homepage: https://prismjs.com/index.html

@@hubspot forms - Version 0.24.0
Homepage: https://js.hsforms.net/forms/embed/v2.js

@@lazysizes - Version 5.3.2
Homepage: https://github.com/aFarkas/lazysizes

MIT License text:

Copyright (c)

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Under Apache 2.0 license:

@@bootstrap-transition.js- Version: 2.3.2
Homepage: https://getbootstrap.com/

Apache 2.0 license text:

Apache License
Version 2.0, January 2004
http://www.apache.org/licenses/

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION

1. Definitions.

"License" shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.

"Licensor" shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License.

"Legal Entity" shall mean the union of the acting entity and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, "control" means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.

"You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.

"Source" form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files.

"Object" form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.

"Work" shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in the Appendix below).

"Derivative Works" shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof.

"Contribution" shall mean any work of authorship, including the original version of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work or Derivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor for inclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or Legal Entity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For the purposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or its representatives, including but not limited to communication on electronic mailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems that are managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussing and improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as "Not a Contribution."

"Contributor" shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity on behalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor and subsequently incorporated within the Work.

2. Grant of Copyright License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.

3. Grant of Patent License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where such license applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributor that are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or by combination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutes direct or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of the date such litigation is filed.

4. Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:

(a) You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License; and

(b) You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files; and

(c) You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works; and

(d) If the Work includes a "NOTICE" text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normally appear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not modify the License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying the License.

You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.

5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions.

6. Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.

7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.

8. Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.

9. Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability. While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may choose to offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity, or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License. However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalf and on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor, and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributor harmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additional liability.

END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Under Standard "No Charge" GreenSock license:

@@tweenmax - Version 2.1.2
Homepage: https://gsap.com/

Standard "No Charge" GreenSock license text:

This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and GreenSock Inc. ("GREENSOCK") for the proprietary GreenSock code known as GSAP, ScrollTrigger and other copyrighted code that is available for download at https://gsap.com (this code and documentation, as well as any updates which may at GREENSOCK's sole discretion be provided to you from time to time, are referred to in this Agreement as "PROGRAM"). By downloading, copying, or otherwise using the PROGRAM, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not download or use the PROGRAM.

I. LICENSE
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, GREENSOCK hereby grants you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable right to use the PROGRAM in apps, web sites, games, components and other software applications ("Developed Works") for which the end user is NOT charged any fees. If you would like to use the code in a commercially licensed Developed Work for which end users are charged a fee (either for usage or access), simply sign up for the appropriate "Business" Club GSAP membership at https://gsap.com/pricing/.

II. LIMITATION OF LICENSE AND RESTRICTIONS
You agree that you will not sell, rent, or license the PROGRAM's source code or any derivative works thereof to any third party without the prior written consent of GREENSOCK. Distribution of the PROGRAM as part of your Developed Work is acceptable so long as it is used exclusively as a part of your Developed Work. You agree not to modify or delete GREENSOCK'S existing copyright notices located in the source code.
You may use, duplicate, and distribute the compiled object code as embedded in Developed Works created by you, either for your own use or for distribution to a third party so long as end users of the Developed Work are not charged a fee for usage of or access to any portion of the Developed Work. Please see https://gsap.com/licensing/ for descriptions of Developed Works that qualify for the "No Charge" license.
You may make modifications to the source code exclusively for your own use in order to perform bug fixes or other minor edits required to operate the PROGRAM as originally intended.

III. CONSIDERATION
The license rights granted to you under this Agreement are at no charge, but only in the following circumstances: If on your own behalf or on behalf of a third party you incorporate the PROGRAM into a web site, app, game, program or any component thereof (collectively, "Developed Work"), which in the case of a web site, must be accessible to internet users without payment of a fee of any kind, and in the case of a software application, game, program or component, neither you nor anyone to whom you distribute the Developed Work charges a user a fee of any kind to use such Developed Work or application, game, program or component into which such Developed Work is embedded. The foregoing shall apply regardless of whether you are paid to create such Developed Work.
In the event your intended use of the PROGRAM does not meet the criteria for the "no charge" license rights set forth in the immediately preceding paragraph, then you are not licensed to use the PROGRAM under this Agreement and must license the PROGRAM under GREENSOCK'S separate fee-based Software License Agreement which is granted to "Business" Club GSAP members (see https://gsap.com/pricing/ for details).
You may make modifications to the source code exclusively for your own use in order to perform bug fixes or other minor edits required to operate the PROGRAM as originally intended.

IV. TITLE AND OWNERSHIP
The PROGRAM is licensed, not sold, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the PROGRAM is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the PROGRAM, including all intellectual property rights therein, will remain the exclusive property of GREENSOCK and you will not acquire any rights to the PROGRAM except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You agree that any copies of the PROGRAM you make will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the PROGRAM. You agree that GREENSOCK may identify you as a licensee unless you make a written request otherwise. GREENSOCK hereby grants to you the right to disclose that your product, game, software application, component, or other Developed Work makes use of GREENSOCK code (for example, "Powered by GSAP").

V. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GREENSOCK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. GREENSOCK shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages with respect to any claim on account of or arising from this Agreement or use of the PROGRAM, even if GREENSOCK has been or is hereafter advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states do not allow certain exclusions or limitations on implied warranties or of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above exclusions may not apply to you. In no event, however, will GREENSOCK be liable to you, under any theory of recovery, in an amount in excess of $250. Notwithstanding anything else in this agreement, you agree to indemnify GREENSOCK, its assignees, and licensees, and hold each of them harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, and expenses, including legal fees arising out of or resulting from any negligent act or omission by you.
GREENSOCK may, at its sole discretion, provide support services related to the PROGRAM, but has no obligation to do so.

VI. TERMINATION
If you at any time fail to abide by the terms of this Agreement, GREENSOCK shall have the right to immediately terminate the license granted herein and pursue any other legal or equitable remedies available.

VII. MISCELLANEOUS
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois. In the event of any dispute between you and GREENSOCK with respect to this Agreement, we both agree that if we cannot resolve the dispute in good faith discussion, either of us may submit the dispute for resolution to arbitration with the American Arbitration Association before a single arbitrator using the AAA Rules for Commercial Arbitration. The arbitrator's decision is final and can be enforced in any court with jurisdiction over such matters.
This agreement represents the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between GREENSOCK and you and supersedes all prior agreements, proposals, representations and other communications, verbal or written, between them with respect to use of the program. This agreement may be modified only with the mutual written approval of authorized representatives of the parties.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall prevail notwithstanding any different, conflicting, or additional terms or conditions which may appear in any purchase order or other document submitted by you. You agree that such additional or inconsistent terms are deemed rejected by GREENSOCK.
GREENSOCK and you agree that any xerographically or electronically reproduced copy of this Agreement shall have the same legal force and effect as any copy bearing original signatures of the parties.

Copyright 2006-2023, GreenSock Inc.

KatjaX
KatjaX
Hi, I am Katja a member of the ctrlX AUTOMATION Community team. Feel free to reach out if you need any support.
1 Comment
Must Read
Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist